Home – New Forums Logistics Experience importing Kids clothes from Korea

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MashedBanana
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hi guys,

I havent posted in the introduce yourselves section yet because I would like my business partner to be with me for that – My best friend and I are just starting out but I did just want to ask a quick question so I can move along with this one thing I am stuck on.

We are looking at quirky and unique sellers for babys and childrens things but I keep thinking we should be importing some stuff from Korea. Could some of you please give me an idea of what your experiences are and just how difficult it might be for people who have never even bought from a supplier before, let alone an international one?

I really appreciate it, and will be introducing ourselves soon :)

CASSANDRA

AngelaGirl
    • Total posts: 330
    Up
    MashedBanana, post: 112493 wrote:
    Could some of you please give me an idea of what your experiences are and just how difficult it might be for people who have never even bought from a supplier before, let alone an international one?

Hi Cassandra

I can’t help you on your enquiry, however if you haven’t already done so, you may want to search the forums on this topic as well as the ‘Start-up’ section for articles on importing. There is loads of really good advice available.

Cheers
    Angela

AngelaGirl
    • Total posts: 330
    Up
    Could some of you please give me an idea of what your experiences are and just how difficult it might be for people who have never even bought from a supplier before, let alone an international one?

Hi Cassandra

I can’t help you on your enquiry, however if you haven’t already done so, you may want to search the forums on this topic as well as the ‘Start-up’ section for articles on importing. There is loads of really good advice available.

Cheers
    Angela

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up
    …but I keep thinking we should be importing some stuff from Korea.

Can I ask why Korea? Have you found a supplier that you would like to deal with?

Wendy :)

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up
    …but I keep thinking we should be importing some stuff from Korea.

Can I ask why Korea? Have you found a supplier that you would like to deal with?

MashedBanana
    Up
    AngelaGirl, post: 112494 wrote:
    Hi Cassandra

Cheers
    Angela

HI Angela,

I did do a search and read a whole bunch, I now know how to find a supplier and contact them etc. but just didnt really get a feel for how people feel about them or how easy they were to deal with. I asked all the right questions to quite a few suppliers according to other peoples advice and they made me feel like I was asking the wrong questions…I gave up in the end.

MashedBanana
    Up
    AngelaGirl, post: 112494 wrote:
    Hi Cassandra

Cheers
    Angela

HI Angela,

I did do a search and read a whole bunch, I now know how to find a supplier and contact them etc. but just didnt really get a feel for how people feel about them or how easy they were to deal with. I asked all the right questions to quite a few suppliers according to other peoples advice and they made me feel like I was asking the wrong questions…I gave up in the end.

MashedBanana
    Up
    Couple It, post: 112506 wrote:

Hey Wendy,

I have found a few Korean suppliers that stock the clothes that I quite like, have bought them in the past for myself. I would like to see if I can get a few items from them.

CASS

MashedBanana
    Up
    Couple It, post: 112506 wrote:

Hey Wendy,

I have found a few Korean suppliers that stock the clothes that I quite like, have bought them in the past for myself. I would like to see if I can get a few items from them.

CASS

MashedBanana
    Up

Thanks for that Sean, I will have a look for one. I have experience dealing personally with customs, shipping private belongings overseas – most horrible experience when you hire a dodgy company to help, that is for sure.

MashedBanana
    Up

Thanks for that Sean, I will have a look for one. I have experience dealing personally with customs, shipping private belongings overseas – most horrible experience when you hire a dodgy company to help, that is for sure.

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up
    MashedBanana, post: 113729 wrote:
    shipping private belongings overseas – most horrible experience when you hire a dodgy company to help, that is for sure.

Will not disagree with you on that one. There are a lot out there especially when it comes to shipping personal effects.

Look forward to seeing the products that you ladies have to offer once you are up and running.

Regards

Cat :)

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up
    MashedBanana, post: 113729 wrote:
    shipping private belongings overseas – most horrible experience when you hire a dodgy company to help, that is for sure.

Will not disagree with you on that one. There are a lot out there especially when it comes to shipping personal effects.

Look forward to seeing the products that you ladies have to offer once you are up and running.

Regards

Cat :)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.