Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Expose your brand – promotional giveways for charity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    V4W
    • Total posts: 57
    Up
    ::

Friday Warriors are organising a charity ride to raise funds for Prostate Cancer Research on the Gold Coast, 15th May 2011. There will be an estimated 500 cyclist participating in the event to raise funds for the worthy cause.

We are looking for businesses who would like to promote their brand by supplying promotional items for Friday Warriors to give out to participants during the course of this day. There will be ample opportunity to expose your logo across a number of channels – TV, radio, online, direct, social media and outdoor platforms.

We would really appreciate your support. Please contact us if you are able to help out – [email protected] or facebook.com/pedal4prostatecancer

We look forward to hearing from you.

Bizzy
    • Total posts: 64
    Up

Hey NV, obviously this lends itself to some products more then others, I can’t imagine people being excited about receiving software! :-P

Good luck for the event and a good cause.

V4W
    Up

Hello Bizzy,

A lot of these guys are professionals – so it might be something that we can hand out to them. PM the details if you can.

Thanks

V.Vanderbuilt
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    NV_Marketing, post: 70548 wrote:
    Friday Warriors are organising a charity ride to raise funds for Prostate Cancer Research on the Gold Coast, 15th May 2011. There will be an estimated 500 cyclist participating in the event to raise funds for the worthy cause.

We are looking for businesses who would like to promote their brand by supplying promotional items for Friday Warriors to give out to participants during the course of this day. There will be ample opportunity to expose your logo across a number of channels – TV, radio, online, direct, social media and outdoor platforms.

We would really appreciate your support. Please contact us if you are able to help out – [email protected] or facebook.com/pedal4prostatecancer

We look forward to hearing from you.

I work in financial advise if you want to give away a subscription to an investor newsletter?? They are normally $100 a month we could give a few away?? If you have any other ideas as to how a financial planning firm can help you Im more than happy to help.

Vanessa

[email protected]
    http://www.synergyic.com.au

V4W
    Up
    V.Vanderbuilt, post: 70866 wrote:
    I work in financial advise if you want to give away a subscription to an investor newsletter?? They are normally $100 a month we could give a few away?? If you have any other ideas as to how a financial planning firm can help you Im more than happy to help.

Vanessa

[email protected]
    http://www.synergyic.com.au

Hello Vanessa,

So sorry for my late reply – I have been absolutely flat out.

Thank you very, very much for your offer. I have spoken to the gentleman who is organising the Pedal 4 Prostate and he said your offer is very generous, but it would be hard to ascertain who would be the right people to give this gift to.

Thank you very much anyway.

Stace

SheInspires
    • Total posts: 247
    Up

A great place to put shoutouts up for this sort of thing is http://www.sourcebottle.com.au

All the best,
    Belinda

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.