Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Expresions of Interest-Brisbane Southside Flying Solo Group

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up
    ::

Just pushing this up again, as I am sure there a number of Brisbane based businesses that would benefit from a catch up and chat. Please post here if you are interested :)

ProductivityProfessional
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Donna & All,

Great stuff. I’m new to Brisbane – keen to meet up.
    Have locked in 28th in the diary!
    Happy to give presentation on time management/productivity later in the year.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Regards
    Roz Howland
    http://www.productivityprofessional.com.au

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Roz,

Nice to see you on the forum, and congratulations on your move to Brisbane. I bet it was the best-organised move in history!

Folks, Roz is a regular contributor to Flying Solo (check out her articles here: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/member/46554/contributor) and also a past-presenter at FS Live.

Have a great time on April 28th :)
    Jayne

nenc
    Up

Hello from Springfield Lakes. Is there a meet-up happening somewhere in south Brissy? I’d love to come. Nen

AgentMail
    Up

Woops, you just answered my question from your intro post – Yes, we are catching up on 28th April in Greenslopes – go back over the thread for all the details :)

nenc
    Up

Hi Carl, Donna, et al!

Thanks for that, yes i scrolled back and found the info about 28th April in Greenslopes. I have definitely blocked that morning for the meet-up. Looking forward to it!

As to whether I can talk about something.. I’d be happy to just sit back and listen to the awesome-sounding business topics mentioned.

I’ve been doing a bit of social networking for my online health food shop, and although I’m not an expert, I can probably talk about some basics possibly sometime in the future (the key word there being ‘basic’).*smiley*

See ya
    Nen

Donna – MYOB Bookkeeper
    • Total posts: 22
    Up

Hi Nen,

You will make a great addition to the group. One of us is writing a self help health book so you and Dwayne should meet- hopefully Dwayne will be able to make the meeting.

It should be a great morning.

I am looking forward to meeting you.

Donna
    [email protected]

nenc, post: 69158 wrote:
    Hi Carl, Donna, et al!

Thanks for that, yes i scrolled back and found the info about 28th April in Greenslopes. I have definitely blocked that morning for the meet-up. Looking forward to it!

As to whether I can talk about something.. I’d be happy to just sit back and listen to the awesome-sounding business topics mentioned.

I’ve been doing a bit of social networking for my online health food shop, and although I’m not an expert, I can probably talk about some basics possibly sometime in the future (the key word there being ‘basic’).*smiley*

See ya
    Nen

capitalrise
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Guys,

Just got off the phone to the lovely Donna.

I will be attending the next meet up, looking forward to learn and share ideas/experiences with the group.
    I have a financial services business which was formed June 2010, before that I was working in IT for approx 7 years.

See you soon

Linh

Michael L
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi

I’d be interested in joining in but can’t make the 28 April catch up. Hopefully the one after that. I do a bit of consulting on social policy related things, and some freelance writing.

More about me here: http://michael-lockwood.com.au/

Look forward to meeting people.

Michael

Gerty Photography
    • Total posts: 57
    Up

Good morning all

So glad to hear about a group on the southside! I’m a portrait photographer – I do weddings and families, as well as corporate portraits for small businesses. I’d love to come along on the 28th April and meet you all.

Does anyone mind if I bring my mini-me? He’s only 11 weeks old, but very well behaved :)

roleready
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi All Southside Solos,
    I would also like to come along to your meet-ups. Could you please let me know the details of the next date – new to posting and couldn’t find the address for the 28th in Greenslopes. Forgive a learning ludite.
    Thanks
    Maree Quinn
    Role Ready

AgentMail
    Up

Re: Expressions of Interest-Brisbane Southside Flying Solo Group

Donna – MYOB Bookkeeper, post: 67004 wrote:
    Hi all,

See you here for coffee.

Donna Alleman- 0412 153 548 if you need to ring

Here you go Maree, look forward to meeting you there – Donna, think we might need to bring some garden chairs :)

Pure Rentals
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

hi all

Just found this forum and would love to come along to this meeting.

do I need to register or just show up?

I own 1.5 businesses a property maintenance company and about 6 weeks away from opening a Property Management Agency.

I am one of those people who have millions of ideas but don’t have the time to implement them happy to share some knowledge

king regards
    Russell peter

AgentMail
    Up

Hi Russell,

I shouldnt speak on Donna’s behalf, but I think she is happy for anyone to attend, and numbers are still reasonable. I think she has her number listed on this thread, but should be all good. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Pure Rentals
    • Total posts: 28
    Up
    AgentMail, post: 72017 wrote:
    Hi Russell,

I shouldnt speak on Donna’s behalf, but I think she is happy for anyone to attend, and numbers are still reasonable. I think she has her number listed on this thread, but should be all good. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thanks Agentmail

looking forward to meeting you

just looked at your website

How long have you been in buisness for?

I had the idea of doing what you are doing about 6 months ago
    as the office i worked in would send out over 2000 mailouts per week Realestate)
    when we catch up i may be able to give you some ideas on markerting and some contacts to hit.

Regards russell
    0406 743 965

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.