Home Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Expresions of Interest-Brisbane Southside Flying Solo Group

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Donna – MYOB Bookkeeper
    • Total posts: 22

Re: Expressions of Interest-Brisbane Southside Flying Solo Group

Hi all,

Our last meeting for the year is booked.

10am Thursday 17 November 2011
    Venue: 83 Plimsoll St Greenslopes Qld 4120

Agenda: Brooklyn from C2C Employment Relations
    Topics covered will be structure of the Industrial System, National Employment Standards (NES) and Modern Awards.

All who currently or would like to employ staff should attend this meeting.

All welcome.

Please rsvp closer to the date (uo to 16 November).

I look forward to meeting you then.

Donna
    Mob: 0412 153 548

27deg security
    • Total posts: 1

Hoping this is still a go , I’m in manly west , do CCTV and security , but also have background in OHS and first aid , be great to have a group to throw ideas around with

Donna – MYOB Bookkeeper
    27deg security, post: 100876 wrote:
    Hoping this is still a go , I’m in manly west , do CCTV and security , but also have background in OHS and first aid , be great to have a group to throw ideas around with

Hi,

Sadly I won’t be hosting the Southside meetings in 2012. We had a great time but in the New Year I need to focus on businsss development so I have made the difficult decision to abandon the meetings.
    Good luck,

Donna Alleman

Shaukat Adam (Khalid)
    • Total posts: 1,528

This is understandable and admirable.

Would you be willing to do a short interview on how you managed to keep things running while you were leading the get together?

It would be very useful for future organisers to hit the ground running and watch out for pitfalls.

Donna – MYOB Bookkeeper, post: 101132 wrote:
    Hi,

Sadly I won’t be hosting the Southside meetings in 2012. We had a great time but in the New Year I need to focus on businsss development so I have made the difficult decision to abandon the meetings.
    Good luck,

Donna Alleman

My Business Partner
    • Total posts: 4

Hi All

I am at Victoria Point & would love to meet up

Kind Regards
    Susan Napper

Donna – MYOB Bookkeeper

Hi,

Good luck,

Donna Alleman

Unique Imprints
    • Total posts: 110

Hi

I’m brand new to flying solo but very keen to join a meetup. I’m out at Forest Lake but last year’s location for meetings is not far at all from me. Looking forward to hearing if they will continue in 2012?

Annie

annie@uniqueimprints.com
    http://www.uniqueimprints.com

Gerty Photography
    • Total posts: 57
    Unique Imprints, post: 101592 wrote:
    Hi

I’m brand new to flying solo but very keen to join a meetup. I’m out at Forest Lake but last year’s location for meetings is not far at all from me. Looking forward to hearing if they will continue in 2012?

Annie

annie@uniqueimprints.com

Hi Annie,

If it’s not too far for you, there’s currently someone gauging interest for a meet up in Ascot/Hamilton. Details are here – http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/qld/17464-racecourse-eagle-farm-area-eoi.html.

Unique Imprints
    • Total posts: 110
    Gerty Photography, post: 101607 wrote:
    Hi Annie,

If it’s not too far for you, there’s currently someone gauging interest for a meet up in Ascot/Hamilton. Details are here – http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/qld/17464-racecourse-eagle-farm-area-eoi.html.

Thanks Jess :)

Annie
    annie@uniqueimprints.com

Redlands Accounting
    • Total posts: 53

Hi Susan

I am in Wellington Point and keen to get a group started around here. I went to one “networking” group but found it very large. I think something a little more informal for morning tea/lunch would be good. Are you interested in helping me get something going???

Helen

Susan Napper, post: 101239 wrote:
    Hi All

I am at Victoria Point & would love to meet up

Kind Regards
    Susan Napper

coffeecroissant

Hi Folks

Please keep me posted on meetings.

If people are interested (!) I also run a breakfast networking meeting called the Coffee & Croissant Club – it’s a casual thing, not a referral type club – we meet in and around Brisbane at least once a month. Check out http://www.coffeeandcroissantclub.com for more info.

Dan120
    Participant

Hi everyone, I am also interested in networking events in Brisbane.

Daniel Foster

41686#deleted
    • Total posts: 4

Hello,

I am new to Flying Solo and very interested in networking groups southside (Logan) Brisbane. I find most networking groups are over breakfast and with 2 small children this is not possible! Does anyone know of a mid morning or lunch group?

Cheers

Felicity @ Studio 7one7
    • Total posts: 7

Hello All,

I’m new to FylingSolo and not very good at navigating networks/forums so I hope this makes it out there and I can get back to it. I’m interested in meet-ups and happy to travel any side of town. I’m on the southside and am in startup mode my business is producing an organic food product. Happy to discuss my process and get some feedback on the challenges I’m facing.

Regards
    Felicity

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430

I am happy to travel to any part of Brisbane for a catchup.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.