Home Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Expresions of Interest-Brisbane Southside Flying Solo Group

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464

Hi Felicity,

Thanks for joining Flying Solo :)

There’s a meet-up happening next week in Brisbane’s Western suburbs, if you’d like to attend that one.

Details here.

Nice to meet you! I’m looking forward to hearing more about your product in due course.

Jayne

Stephen Si
    • Total posts: 8

Hi all,

I would love to meet more people. Is this southside meet-up still on? When and where is the next one? Please let me know. Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
    Stephen

Peter McLarty
    • Total posts: 1

Hi

Is this still on, is there a southside meeting still being held. I am based in Logan
    I would like to get together and meet with people.

In May will be good, really busy the rest of this month

Anonymous

Hi Peter and co,

These meetings don’t seem to have been held for a while now, but there are likely still some folk interested in attending them.

If you’re keen to kick them off again, we find it works best if someone nominates a time and place – other people become more likely to commit after that’s been done.

For best results, we recommend choosing a time that’s within business hours, but outside of school pick-up and drop-off times and not in school holidays. Venues with easy parking are always optimal.

Hope that helps – if you decide to (re)start this group, we’ll give it a plug for you on our Facebook and Twitter pages, and in our Friday newsletter.

Cheers,
    Jayne

Trisht
    • Total posts: 6

Hi,

I have financial services business. Yes, agree that a face to face meeting would be great. I’m located on the southside of Brisbane, so happy to travel,

Kind Regards

Trish

fazconsulting
    • Total posts: 2

Hi All,

Not sure if this thread is still current as it looks like a few years old?

I am new to Solo and live on the south side of Brisbane and was wanting to know if you still catch up or if there is anyone that would like to start catching up over a coffee for a chat?

Regards

Amanda Farrell
    Faz Consulting Pty Ltd

Anonymous

Hi again Amanda,

I think this is the most up-to-date of the Brisbane meetup threads at the moment:

http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/qld/28533-new-brisbane-central-networking-plus-meet-up.html

However, if you’d like to reinvigorate the Southside one as well, you’re more than welcome to do so. Just choose a date and time and let us all know on this thread, and then we’ll cheerfully give it a plug for you on social media and in our Friday newsletter.

All the best,
    Jayne

fourdogsdesigns
    • Total posts: 1

Hi

I would be keen on this as well, and would appreciate being kept posted.

Kind regards

Kirsty Burke

​0434 415 067
    http://www.fourdogsdesigns.com.au
    http://www.facebook.com/fourdogsdesigns
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kirsty-burke/28/80/774

Teena Hughes
    • Total posts: 131

Hi there — I know this is an old thread, but I thought I’d start somewhere :)

I’m currently living near Victoria Point, Qld and will soon be moving to the Manly / Wynnum area.

I used to host a weekly group in Sydney, then one in Melbourne when I moved there for 18 months.

If anyone’s still looking to meet for a casual coffee with no pushy networking, I’d love to catch up on Tuesdays.

Cheerio for now
    Teena
    tel: 0408-801-808

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.