Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Expressions of interest – app meet-up

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1117200
    rickerbh
    Member
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    0
    ::

    OK – I’ll be there. See you all tomorrow!

    H.

    #1117201
    NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up
    0
    ::

    Great!

    Just incase anyone was curious about the attire and cover charge, there no need for the formal attire – I just added that for fun. Same with the $5 cover charge. I just thought it would be nice if everyone game me $5 :)

    #1117202
    MatthewKeath
    Member
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    0
    ::
    rickerbh, post: 133808 wrote:
    OK – I’ll be there. See you all tomorrow!

    H.Sweet, I look forward to meeting you!

    I shall be their tomorrow… as I was their last week after getting my dates mixed up. I sat there for an hour before I realised… At least I got out of work early and got a beer!

    #1117203
    MatthewKeath
    Member
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    0
    ::
    NathanB, post: 133812 wrote:
    Great!

    Just incase anyone was curious about the attire and cover charge, there no need for the formal attire – I just added that for fun. Same with the $5 cover charge. I just thought it would be nice if everyone game me $5 :)I am wearing my suit!

    #1117204
    Greg_M
    Member
    • Total posts: 1,691
    Up
    0
    ::

    This all sounds good … just got to book a seat on the train … doesn’t stop always.

    Cheers, Greg

    #1117205
    NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up
    0
    ::

    One last BUMP!

    See you all there!

    #1117206
    dextereugenio
    Member
    • Total posts: 536
    Up
    0
    ::

    i think i can make this!

    i got scared when i read formal! (cant remember last time I wore a suit!)

    hope to see you all there. :)

    nath, ill sms you my mobile no.

    would be good if others did too :)

    #1117207
    Anonymous
    Guest
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    0
    ::

    Have fun folks! And we’d love it if someone could please take a picture for us :)

    Jayne

    #1117208
    NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up
    0
    ::

    I’ll be taking my camera :)

    #1117209
    JaxiB
    Member
    • Total posts: 68
    Up
    0
    ::

    I will be there. Not too sure about the formal attire.

    #1117210
    NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up
    0
    ::
    JaxiB, post: 133935 wrote:
    I will be there. Not too sure about the formal attire.

    Great! There’s going to be be few now :)

    #1117211
    Greg_M
    Member
    • Total posts: 1,691
    Up
    0
    ::

    Don’t know about anyone else but I had a great day out.

    Thanks to Nathan for pulling it together, even bought me a beer.

    Got to meet some very engaging, friendly and smart people …. some great ideas were bounced around, had a few laughs as well, thanks to all for a pleasant and stimulating afternoon.

    #1117212
    Anonymous
    Guest
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    0
    ::

    Good to hear that you all had fun :)

    I’m looking forward to seeing that photo of you all in your formal gear and beanies…

    #1117213
    NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up
    0
    ::
    estim8, post: 134026 wrote:
    Don’t know about anyone else but I had a great day out.

    Thanks to Nathan for pulling it together, even bought me a beer.

    Got to meet some very engaging, friendly and smart people …. some great ideas were bounced around, had a few laughs as well, thanks to all for a pleasant and stimulating afternoon.

    I had a great time to. It was very exciting meeting everyone IRL and hearing the all the back stories, the projects people were working on!

    Very happy to do it all over again soon!

    PS – I think I only ended up with 3-4 photos, got too carried away with chatting!

    #1117214
    JaxiB
    Member
    • Total posts: 68
    Up
    0
    ::
    NathanB, post: 134154 wrote:
    I had a great time to. It was very exciting meeting everyone IRL and hearing the all the back stories, the projects people were working on!

    Very happy to do it all over again soon!

    PS – I think I only ended up with 3-4 photos, got too carried away with chatting!

    Chris and I had a great time. Thanks guys, it was a good afternoon. We would be keen to do it again soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.