Home Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Expressions of Interest – Western Suburbs of Brisbane Meet Up

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Unique Imprints
    • Total posts: 110

Just wondering if any of you are interested in joining me for a meetup in the Western Suburbs of Brisbane. I was thinking around Indooroopilly somewhere but am open to other suggestions. Day/time is flexible.

Please get in touch if you are keen to meet up with other small business owners on the Westside.

:)

Sentinel Meteorology
    • Total posts: 119

Hi Annie,

I’ll try to be there. Let me know where and when.

Cheers,

Michael

Sentinel Meteorology
    • Total posts: 119

Hi Annie,

I’ll try to be there. Let me know where and when.

Cheers,

Michael

SDI Plastics
    • Total posts: 2

I think its a great idea. Let me know when and where also.

cheers

Kulbir

SDI Plastics

I think its a great idea. Let me know when and where also.

cheers

Kulbir

webtrade
    • Total posts: 84

I’m interested! I’m looking to start a new business later this year and would love to exchange ideas.

webtrade
    • Total posts: 84

I’m interested! I’m looking to start a new business later this year and would love to exchange ideas.

writeousness

Hi there
    I’m interested in the meetup. Let me know which suburb, day and time. Thanks.

writeousness

Hi there
    I’m interested in the meetup. Let me know which suburb, day and time. Thanks.

Unique Imprints

Hi again

It seems like a few of us are interested which is great. I was thinking Wednesday 1st February at 11am? How does that day and time suit people?

I’ll come up with a venue shortly :)

For anyone else who hasn’t replied yet, everyone is welcome!

Unique Imprints

Hi again

It seems like a few of us are interested which is great. I was thinking Wednesday 1st February at 11am? How does that day and time suit people?

I’ll come up with a venue shortly :)

For anyone else who hasn’t replied yet, everyone is welcome!

interAccounts
    • Total posts: 125

Hi,

I’d love to come to your meet next Wednesday. Have you worked out a venue yet?

Cheers,

interAccounts
    • Total posts: 125

Hi,

I’d love to come to your meet next Wednesday. Have you worked out a venue yet?

Cheers,

Unique Imprints

Hi again

Hoping this sounds ok to everyone as a venue. Corner Cafe 26. It’s on the corner of Riverview Terrace and Station Road, Indooroopilly. Instead of going to a big coffee shop I thought it might be nice to support a small business in the area. You can check them out here: Corner Cafe 26 Website

Hope you can all make it, next Wednesday 1st February at 11am – let me know if you can so I can book us a table .

Annie

Unique Imprints

Hi again

Hoping this sounds ok to everyone as a venue. Corner Cafe 26. It’s on the corner of Riverview Terrace and Station Road, Indooroopilly. Instead of going to a big coffee shop I thought it might be nice to support a small business in the area. You can check them out here: Corner Cafe 26 Website

Hope you can all make it, next Wednesday 1st February at 11am – let me know if you can so I can book us a table .

Annie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.