Home Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Expressions of Interest – Western Suburbs of Brisbane Meet Up

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440

Hi All,

Reminder that we have a catch up tomorrow at 11am at the cafe in Botanical Gardens at the foot of Mt Cootha.

Everyone and anyone welcome to join in for a coffee and chat.

Regards

Cat :)

Cat – GLC

Hi All,

Reminder that we have a catch up tomorrow at 11am at the cafe in Botanical Gardens at the foot of Mt Cootha.

Everyone and anyone welcome to join in for a coffee and chat.

Regards

rodn
    • Total posts: 8

Sorry I missed the meetup today I was looking forward to it but some things came up at the last minute, will catch up with you all next time!

rodn
    • Total posts: 8

Sorry I missed the meetup today I was looking forward to it but some things came up at the last minute, will catch up with you all next time!

pix2print.com.au
    • Total posts: 178

Hi everybody!

It has been a while (I couldn’t make the last meeting unfortunately) so I thought we’d start planning the next one… Really looking forward to seeing you all again and hopefully meet some new people too!

Suggestion for date and time:

Thursday 7 June at 11.00AM at the cafe in the Botanical Gardens at the bottom of Mt Coot-tha.

As usual, this will be an informal meeting, please come along if you haven’t been before!

Let me know if you can make it! Hope to see you there.

Cheers,
    Jude

pix2print.com.au

Hi everybody!

It has been a while (I couldn’t make the last meeting unfortunately) so I thought we’d start planning the next one… Really looking forward to seeing you all again and hopefully meet some new people too!

Suggestion for date and time:

Thursday 7 June at 11.00AM at the cafe in the Botanical Gardens at the bottom of Mt Coot-tha.

As usual, this will be an informal meeting, please come along if you haven’t been before!

Let me know if you can make it! Hope to see you there.

Cheers,
    Jude

interAccounts
    • Total posts: 125

Hi Jude,

Sounds great. I’ll be able to make then, see everyone there.

Cheers,

interAccounts
    • Total posts: 125

Hi Jude,

Sounds great. I’ll be able to make then, see everyone there.

Cheers,

Cat – GLC

Look forward to seeing everyone old and new and discussing what has been happening in everyone’s business in the past month.

Cat – GLC

Look forward to seeing everyone old and new and discussing what has been happening in everyone’s business in the past month.

pix2print.com.au

grrrr, I must have been well asleep when I suggested this meeting time…!

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it this Thursday as I will be in NSW at that time… Can’t believe I didn’t check my diary before posting the date and time… 😮

Sooooo, as only Beth and Cat have said they will be there I am going to ask if you guys would be able to make it either this Wednesday (before I go to NSW!!) or next Thursday as I really would love to catch up with you! As I missed the last one it feels like ages since I had a chance to talk to you! Maybe others can make it too if we change the date?!

Let me know which one would work and if you would be ok to move it… sorry to do this!!

Thanks,
    Jude

pix2print.com.au

grrrr, I must have been well asleep when I suggested this meeting time…!

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it this Thursday as I will be in NSW at that time… Can’t believe I didn’t check my diary before posting the date and time… 😮

Sooooo, as only Beth and Cat have said they will be there I am going to ask if you guys would be able to make it either this Wednesday (before I go to NSW!!) or next Thursday as I really would love to catch up with you! As I missed the last one it feels like ages since I had a chance to talk to you! Maybe others can make it too if we change the date?!

Let me know which one would work and if you would be ok to move it… sorry to do this!!

Thanks,
    Jude

Sentinel Meteorology
    • Total posts: 119

Hi everyone,

This week is a bit difficult for me as well. Next Thursday (14th June) suits me fine.

Cheers,

Michael

Sentinel Meteorology
    • Total posts: 119

Hi everyone,

This week is a bit difficult for me as well. Next Thursday (14th June) suits me fine.

Cheers,

Michael

bradzo
    • Total posts: 335

Hi everyone

I was about to post that this coming Thursday 7th June would have been perfect for me to attend – the 14th is no good for me unfortunately… :(

Beth and Cat – I’ll be there if you still want to get together.

Just let me know via here.

Cheers
    Brad

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.