Home Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Expressions of Interest – Western Suburbs of Brisbane Meet Up

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    bradzo
    • Total posts: 335

Hi everyone

I was about to post that this coming Thursday 7th June would have been perfect for me to attend – the 14th is no good for me unfortunately… :(

Beth and Cat – I’ll be there if you still want to get together.

Just let me know via here.

Cheers
    Brad

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440

I would be really happy if we could move this to the next Thursday as this week has just gone nuts and I am a little under the weather.

Just let me know what day and time.

Regards

Cat :)

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440

I would be really happy if we could move this to the next Thursday as this week has just gone nuts and I am a little under the weather.

Just let me know what day and time.

Regards

Cat :)

rodn
    • Total posts: 8

Next Thursday same time and place is OK with me if that suits everyone else better. Tomorrow is also still ok just need to know either way by about 9am in the morning, will check this forum around 9am and if no-one else indicates they are coming I’ll assume it is moved to next week – will keep the time free in case anyone still wants to meet up!

rodn
    • Total posts: 8

Next Thursday same time and place is OK with me if that suits everyone else better. Tomorrow is also still ok just need to know either way by about 9am in the morning, will check this forum around 9am and if no-one else indicates they are coming I’ll assume it is moved to next week – will keep the time free in case anyone still wants to meet up!

Z4CHARI
    • Total posts: 39

Is the actual cafe named ‘ Botanical ‘ ?

I’d like to come along, I’m from the Gold Coast.
    Could say hello and meet some friendly faces :)

Z4CHARI
    • Total posts: 39

Is the actual cafe named ‘ Botanical ‘ ?

I’d like to come along, I’m from the Gold Coast.
    Could say hello and meet some friendly faces :)

pix2print.com.au
    • Total posts: 178

ok, most people can make it next week, some also preferring that date so I am going to make the decision to move (sorry for the hassle) our meeting to:

Thursday 14 June at 11.00AM

Location: cafe in the botanical gardens at the bottom of Mt Coot-tha.

Looking forward to catching up with you all and hopefully see some new faces!

See you all soon!
    Jude

pix2print.com.au
    • Total posts: 178

ok, most people can make it next week, some also preferring that date so I am going to make the decision to move (sorry for the hassle) our meeting to:

Thursday 14 June at 11.00AM

Location: cafe in the botanical gardens at the bottom of Mt Coot-tha.

Looking forward to catching up with you all and hopefully see some new faces!

See you all soon!
    Jude

interAccounts
    • Total posts: 125

Hi All,

Not sure whether I’ll be able to make it next week as I’ve an early meeting that I’m not sure how long it will take. If it finishes early, I’ll most likely be there closer to 11:30am.

interAccounts
    • Total posts: 125

Hi All,

Not sure whether I’ll be able to make it next week as I’ve an early meeting that I’m not sure how long it will take. If it finishes early, I’ll most likely be there closer to 11:30am.

Sentinel Meteorology
    • Total posts: 119

Hi everyone,

I’ll be there. Look forward to seeing everyone again along with some newcomers.

Z4CHARI – Yes, it’s the cafe called Botanical, in the botanical gardens at the bottom of Mt Coot-tha (near the planetarium), see Google map here. Look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,

Michael

Sentinel Meteorology
    • Total posts: 119

Hi everyone,

I’ll be there. Look forward to seeing everyone again along with some newcomers.

Z4CHARI – Yes, it’s the cafe called Botanical, in the botanical gardens at the bottom of Mt Coot-tha (near the planetarium), see Google map here. Look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,

Michael

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741

Hi All,

I am sorry, I wont be able to attend again. Am getting to the point now where I am too busy to get away, but not quite busy enough to hire someone else so I can go chill and have a coffee :)

Thanks for the offer as well Cat – As it was only a one-off purchase I was looking at, the cost of freight just made it uneconomical (it was a 100kg printer)

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741

Hi All,

I am sorry, I wont be able to attend again. Am getting to the point now where I am too busy to get away, but not quite busy enough to hire someone else so I can go chill and have a coffee :)

Thanks for the offer as well Cat – As it was only a one-off purchase I was looking at, the cost of freight just made it uneconomical (it was a 100kg printer)

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.