Home Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Expressions of Interest – Western Suburbs of Brisbane Meet Up

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    pix2print.com.au
    • Total posts: 178

Hi all,

so strange, I used to get the emails whenever somebody posted in this forum, but no longer get any… hmmm will have to monitor that!

20th would be fine with me, but maybe we can change it to another day next week as it feels like ages since I last spoke to you all and I really enjoy our meetings!!?

How about next Wednesday? Would that work for everybody? We could also try to meet a little earlier if that helps? We seem to meet later and later :-)

looking forward to it already!

Cheers,
    Jude

interAccounts
    • Total posts: 125

Hi Jude,

I’ve had the same problems as you not getting an email notification each time a post has been made. I found out what the reason was – for some reason when I was reading the posts I wasn’t logged in (even though I’ve selected to stay logged in and clicked the link in the email). This may be what’s happened to you.

I can’t make it Wednesdays – I’m working at a client’s place each Wednesday and cannot change it.

I had suggested the 20th as I wasn’t able to make it the week before. The last two meetings have been on the 2nd Thursday of the month.

I’m happy making it earlier though, anything after 9am so those of us who need to travel a bit to get there can avoid sitting in peak hour traffic.

interAccounts
    • Total posts: 125

Hi Jude,

I’ve had the same problems as you not getting an email notification each time a post has been made. I found out what the reason was – for some reason when I was reading the posts I wasn’t logged in (even though I’ve selected to stay logged in and clicked the link in the email). This may be what’s happened to you.

I can’t make it Wednesdays – I’m working at a client’s place each Wednesday and cannot change it.

I had suggested the 20th as I wasn’t able to make it the week before. The last two meetings have been on the 2nd Thursday of the month.

I’m happy making it earlier though, anything after 9am so those of us who need to travel a bit to get there can avoid sitting in peak hour traffic.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    pix2print.com.au, post: 130685 wrote:
    so strange, I used to get the emails whenever somebody posted in this forum, but no longer get any… hmmm will have to monitor that!

interAccounts, post: 130688 wrote:

Hi Jude and Beth,

If that tip doesn’t help, try going into the Control panel (accessed from the grey bar above the forum), and choosing Edit options. About halfway down the page, you’ll find a section called ‘Default thread subscription mode.’ In the dropdown menu, choose the option that suits you best, and then scroll to the bottom of the page to save your changes.

Hope that works for you.
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    pix2print.com.au, post: 130685 wrote:

interAccounts, post: 130688 wrote:

Hi Jude and Beth,

If that tip doesn’t help, try going into the Control panel (accessed from the grey bar above the forum), and choosing Edit options. About halfway down the page, you’ll find a section called ‘Default thread subscription mode.’ In the dropdown menu, choose the option that suits you best, and then scroll to the bottom of the page to save your changes.

Hope that works for you.
    Jayne

pix2print.com.au

thanks Jayne, I received your reply again as email so hoping it is fine again. I think the main problem is the logging in. I seem to never be able to keep me logged in, no matter what I try and I can only log in on the right hand top. If I try to log in directly into the forum it never lets me, stating invalid username and password… :-(

Never mind, it works this way. WIll just have to remember to always have to log in via the right hand side.

Cheers,
    Jude

pix2print.com.au

thanks Jayne, I received your reply again as email so hoping it is fine again. I think the main problem is the logging in. I seem to never be able to keep me logged in, no matter what I try and I can only log in on the right hand top. If I try to log in directly into the forum it never lets me, stating invalid username and password… :-(

Never mind, it works this way. WIll just have to remember to always have to log in via the right hand side.

Cheers,
    Jude

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    pix2print.com.au, post: 130825 wrote:

Hi Jude, we had this problem a little while ago. I’ll send you a DM about sorting it out. Cheers, Peter

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    pix2print.com.au, post: 130825 wrote:

Hi Jude, we had this problem a little while ago. I’ll send you a DM about sorting it out. Cheers, Peter

ConceptualiseMarketing
    • Total posts: 25

Hi all I won’t be able to make the 20th but hope you have a good meet up. Will see you next month :-)

Zoe

interAccounts, post: 128542 wrote:
    Hi all,

When should we get together next month?

I know the last few have been on the 2nd Thursday of the month so if we kept it the same, it would be the 13th September.

Unfortunately I have a meeting that morning which I cannot reschedule, so wondering whether we could move it a week to 20th September.

How does that suit for everyone else?

ConceptualiseMarketing

Hi all I won’t be able to make the 20th but hope you have a good meet up. Will see you next month :-)

Zoe

interAccounts, post: 128542 wrote:
    Hi all,

When should we get together next month?

I know the last few have been on the 2nd Thursday of the month so if we kept it the same, it would be the 13th September.

Unfortunately I have a meeting that morning which I cannot reschedule, so wondering whether we could move it a week to 20th September.

How does that suit for everyone else?

ConceptualiseMarketing

Sorry me again – I realised I got my dates messed up – will see you on Thursday as I can make after all!

ConceptualiseMarketing, post: 132234 wrote:

Zoe

ConceptualiseMarketing

Sorry me again – I realised I got my dates messed up – will see you on Thursday as I can make after all!

ConceptualiseMarketing, post: 132234 wrote:

Zoe

pix2print.com.au

Looking forward to seeing everybody again (anybody new in the area interested in joining? would be great to see some new faces! we don’t bite and love to see new people!!)

can we decide on a time for Thursday please?!

Would 9.30AM work for everybody? I’m flexible, but we need to agree on something :-)

Cheers,
    Jude

pix2print.com.au

Looking forward to seeing everybody again (anybody new in the area interested in joining? would be great to see some new faces! we don’t bite and love to see new people!!)

can we decide on a time for Thursday please?!

Would 9.30AM work for everybody? I’m flexible, but we need to agree on something :-)

Cheers,
    Jude

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.