Home Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Expressions of Interest – Western Suburbs of Brisbane Meet Up

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Unique Imprints
    • Total posts: 110
    t-shirt fan, post: 104127 wrote:
    Ahh I won’t be able to make it that week :(

No worries. If you are free on the 15th February, there is another meet up in Brisbane in Ascot. You can check out the details here.Otherwise, hope to see you at the next one in Indooroopilly.

rodn
    • Total posts: 8

Hi guys, book me in for next Wednesday, I look forward to meeting some fellow Flying Solo members!

rodn
    • Total posts: 8

Hi guys, book me in for next Wednesday, I look forward to meeting some fellow Flying Solo members!

Unique Imprints

Dear Rodn

We are looking forward to meeting everyone too. That’s great you can join us.

See you then.

Unique Imprints

Dear Rodn

We are looking forward to meeting everyone too. That’s great you can join us.

See you then.

AdvancedPetSitting
    • Total posts: 357

Hi Annie,

Count me in. I can stop by in between jobs – hope a few dog/cat hairs won’t scare you :)

AdvancedPetSitting

Hi Annie,

Count me in. I can stop by in between jobs – hope a few dog/cat hairs won’t scare you :)

Unique Imprints
    AdvancedPetSitting, post: 104274 wrote:
    Hi Annie,

Hi Monika

That’s great you can join us! Looking forward to hearing about your furry friends!

See you Wednesday

Unique Imprints
    AdvancedPetSitting, post: 104274 wrote:
    Hi Annie,

Hi Monika

That’s great you can join us! Looking forward to hearing about your furry friends!

See you Wednesday

Unique Imprints

Thanks to everyone who came to to the meet up today :)

Just a quick post to thank everyone who came to the Western Suburbs Brisbane Meet up today. It was wonderful to put some faces to names. I really enjoyed getting to know each of you and learning more about your business.

Looking forward to chatting over the next month and working out a venue for the next one in March.

If you are interested in joining us next time, please feel free – the more the merrier. To give you an idea of who came this time please check out the list of names below:

Monika from Advanced Pet Setting; Beth from Inter Accounts; Michael from Agent2Change; Rod from Jericho Web Services; Ann-Marie Finn from AMF Designs and Illustrations; and Annie and Sanj from Unique Imprints.

See you all in March :)

Unique Imprints

Thanks to everyone who came to to the meet up today :)

Just a quick post to thank everyone who came to the Western Suburbs Brisbane Meet up today. It was wonderful to put some faces to names. I really enjoyed getting to know each of you and learning more about your business.

Looking forward to chatting over the next month and working out a venue for the next one in March.

If you are interested in joining us next time, please feel free – the more the merrier. To give you an idea of who came this time please check out the list of names below:

Monika from Advanced Pet Setting; Beth from Inter Accounts; Michael from Agent2Change; Rod from Jericho Web Services; Ann-Marie Finn from AMF Designs and Illustrations; and Annie and Sanj from Unique Imprints.

See you all in March :)

Sentinel Meteorology
    • Total posts: 119

Hi Annie,

Thanks for organising the meetup today. It was great meeting everybody.

As for looking for a venue nearby with less noise and better parking, perhaps the Botanical Cafe at the Mt Cootha Botanical Gardens:Website, Map.

Cheers,

Michael.

Sentinel Meteorology
    • Total posts: 119

Hi Annie,

Thanks for organising the meetup today. It was great meeting everybody.

As for looking for a venue nearby with less noise and better parking, perhaps the Botanical Cafe at the Mt Cootha Botanical Gardens:Website, Map.

Cheers,

Michael.

AdvancedPetSitting

Hey guys, I had lots of fun with you yesterday and am looking forward to seeing you all again next time – and maybe some more soloists.

Michael I think Mt Cootha is a great idea (I know I didn’t spell it right :)) There is always parking there.

AdvancedPetSitting

Hey guys, I had lots of fun with you yesterday and am looking forward to seeing you all again next time – and maybe some more soloists.

Michael I think Mt Cootha is a great idea (I know I didn’t spell it right :)) There is always parking there.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.