Home – New Forums Marketing mastery facebook advertising voucher – coincidence?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    612Sue
    Participant
    • Total posts: 81
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I was checking out facebook ads through my facebook account yesterday but didn’t sign up for anything, coincidently this morning I woke to find a free $50 facebook adverising offer in my account. ;-)

I wonder if anyone else has had this happen? If so it is an easy way to test the waters of facebook advertising for free.

Cheers

Sue

Corset Kylie
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

I would presume the send them out to anyone with a fb business page that is of a certain age. (one month maybe)
    I received one. Havnt used it yet, I always view google adwords as much more targeted, as I can target people looking to buy, not people just interested in the subject matter. Maybe I will use it this week and see how it compares.

K

IronMaiden
    • Total posts: 125
    Up

I got one a few weeks ago when we hit 300 likers (seems to be a milestone in FB terms). I’ve only just utilised it (effective last Sunday) and can’t say it’s doing a lot for us. I’ve had 14 actions in 5 days. I think maybe 4 have liked. Found that I couldn’t split the amount into two (e.g. $25) to run two ads and test which worked better. Not sure what the minimum lifetime spend is as it doesn’t say anywhere.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.