Home – New Forums Marketing mastery facebook likes and youtube views for business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Netboost SEO
    • Total posts: 191
    Up
    ::

Hey all I have seen that there has been a lot of discussion about getting and exchanging facebook likes on FS lately…

Social Media popularity can be a strong endorsement for your business – it builds trust and popularity with consumers. Search engines have seen this and have started using social media mentions and popularity (facebook likes and shares etc) as a metric to help determine rankings.

As far as viral marketing goes – youtube is very powerful but if you want your video to get seen by the masses and your target audience you will need to have a large number of views already to ensure it is at the top of the list in youtube. We can also make and post videos for you on Youtube!

In light of this I thought I would help you guys out – I can get you Facebook likes for your website and/or facebook page as well as Youtube views for your videos.

These likes and views are legit – they are organic and come from real users – you can even specify what location you want the likes to come from. Whether it is 100, 1000 or 10,000 I can help you out!

PM me for details,

Josh

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.