Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Facebook marketing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Precise
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Does your business have a Facebook profile or a Facebook page? Do you know the difference between the two?

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Yes to both.

Steve

Precise
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Is that yes to a profile or a page Steve?

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

we have a page and a profile.

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up

I have a personal profile and a business page, because it is against facebook rules to have a business using a profile.

Also, I refuse to add businesses as “friends” if they do have a profile, because that gives them access to my personal profile and private information. I will however “like” a relevant business page.

Hope that answers your question

Cheers

Nicole

spinninghill
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Same as Nicole

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

and ditto for me

Wendy :)

Blue Jet
    • Total posts: 189
    Up

1. Precise

Does your business have a Facebook profile or a Facebook page? Do you know the difference between the two?

I hope this is not a test from facebook :) anyway you will find more info here

2.BlackCoffeeComms

I have a personal profile and a business page, because it is against facebook rules to have a business using a profile.

Is good to always read rules/guidelines before registering your email address where is signing up a forum or creating a facebook business page account.

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

I’m the same as Nicole. Personal profile that only friends and family have access to. Business page for business colleagues and contacts, clients, etc. In fact, I have several business pages – 3 of my own, and then I’m admin for several others on behalf of clients, a sporting club, my BNI chapter and so on.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    BlackCoffeeComms, post: 124674 wrote:

Also, I refuse to add businesses as “friends” if they do have a profile, because that gives them access to my personal profile and private information. I will however “like” a relevant business page.

Cheers

Nicole

Right points there Nicole. I both have a personal profile and a Facebook page for my business too.

My Wedding Concierge
    • Total posts: 109
    Up

I’m exactly the same as this, I have a personal profile, and a business page and I think it’s really silly when businesses create a profile so they can message you personally in a more invasive manner. I refuse to operate in that way. As far as I’m concerned, profiles are for people, pages are for businesses, and the two should never meet, combine, or cross over.

Praty
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Yes, I do have separate profile for both business and personal fields.

seolyka2
    • Total posts: 157
    Up

Yes, I have a personal profile and a business fan page for our company.

sibz
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

We have both, a facebook profile as well as facebook page. Facebook page has the posts related to company.

Regards,
    SibzSolutions.com–Professional SEO Services, Affordable SEO Services, Outsourcing SEO Services Provider

marnieb
    • Total posts: 159
    Up

What Nicole said. :)

It irks me when I get a friend request from a business using a profile instead of a page.

Cheers

Nicole

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.