Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Facebook + Moustaches = Facetache!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    adyster
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

I was procastinating to the max the other day and instead of doing any real work, I was furiously scrippling moustaches onto pictures in a magazine. Then I had brainwave that there has to be a better way! Alas, facetache was born! :-)
    Check it out at http://www.facetache.com

Interested to hear your input.

PaulThomas
    • Total posts: 76
    Up

LOL!

That’s hilarious, well done! Thanks for supporting all the other people who like to procrastinate, now we have somewhere to hide. I was going to say more on procrastination, but I’ll leave that for another day …

Still laughing,
    Paul

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

I love it !! Just what I need too…another excuse to waste time lol

Have shared with friends.

Wendy :)

Jexley
    • Total posts: 382
    Up

A not-very-small part of me is hoping you’re weighing and measuring the responses from here as compared to other places you’ve posted Facetache, because I bet it’s interesting as hell.

And again, a giggle-worthy and awesome thing you’ve done, more than worthy of sharing around (and I have).

Uncomplicating
    • Total posts: 731
    Up

What pointless waste of time. Yet another website providing nothing but utterly useless, time thieving functionality.

Brilliant!

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Your link under the Description section on your fb page is missing an “e”…only noticed when I shared on fb.

Wendy :)

adyster
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    Jexley, post: 115979 wrote:
    A not-very-small part of me is hoping you’re weighing and measuring the responses from here as compared to other places you’ve posted Facetache, because I bet it’s interesting as hell.

And again, a giggle-worthy and awesome thing you’ve done, more than worthy of sharing around (and I have).

Yes, I am. (And thanks for the feedback again. I noticed your post over at port80)

IncredibleCo
    • Total posts: 406
    Up

Great idea, you could take it far I reckon.

gen Y advantage
    • Total posts: 63
    Up

Haha, it’s great! :) Just got to make it viral – I think you could monetize such a simple idea (perhaps adding some ads to your site or something similar).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.