Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Facebook Tips

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    adelphiprint
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

I wanted to start a thread for people to post any tips they have learned about using Facebook for their business. To get the ball rolling, here are a few tips:

1. Engage your followers & those you are following
    2. Post Daily.
    3. Don’t Post Overkill. You don’t need to post something ever 10 seconds. If you have a few things you want to post, and you don’t want to stay online all day, try using options such as Hootsuite to schedule posts for future time frames.
    4. To keep up with link statistics, try using tracker links. Think bit.ly or goo.gl
    5. Answer Questions You’re Knowledgeable About
    6. Follow the persons who are related with your business or field.
    7. Share something useful if find over internet so that it could help to others as well.
    8. Don’t think that Facebook is for your promotion.
    9. Check out competitor social media profiles. See what worked and did not work for them.
    10. Change out your profile banner at least once per month.
    LuchiaBloomfield
    • Total posts: 117
    Up

You don’t need to use a third-party app to make scheduled posts :)

adelphiprint
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    LuchiaBloomfield, post: 187210 wrote:
    You don’t need to use a third-party app to make scheduled posts :)

I agree you don’t have to use a third-party app to make scheduled posts, although if you use multiple social media sites it can be helpful in getting a message out quicker. Thus my reasoning for sharing the tip.

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

I probably wouldn’t say that you should post daily. The frequency of posts will vary depending on your audience, so every page will be different.

A tip I would give is:

Develop a collection of content you can share on SM so you’re never stuck for ideas.

Qinnie(OzFairTrade)
    • Total posts: 47
    Up

Hi I have increasingly found that if I don’t use Facebook ads, my posts (most of them not promotion) are not seen by 95% of my followers. I think Facebook is becoming more greedy and I have switched my focus to Twitter instead. So far I’m getting far better results on Twitter.

Halyna67
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

Giveaways seem to work well in generating ‘likes’.

altima
    • Total posts: 131
    Up

Use posts with images, they have much better engagement rates, over twice in comparison with text posts.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.