Home Forums Selling online Fair trade women’s fashion wholesale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Newboutiqueowner
    • Total posts: 2

Hi all,
    I am starting a new online boutique with a focus on fair trade/ethically made/sustainable women’s fashion. I can’t seem to find fair trade that is also ‘on trend’, with out it being quite expensive (this may be the trade off with it being ethically made). I would prefer an Australian wholesaler. Please let me know where I can find more information.

Thanks in advance.

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,127

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo [USER=116941]@Newboutiqueowner[/USER] . It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting and good luck with your search.

Cheers

PowerofWords
    • Total posts: 179

Hi, I don’t know wholesalers, but sometimes you can cut a deal for bulk delivery. Sarah Ashburner is in HerBusiness and makes (herself) tailored dresses of Japanese 100% cotton. Even if you don’t do a deal with her, she is a lovely person and can point you to a supplier.

https://herbusiness.com/profile/sarah-ashburner/
    Sometimes it’s ‘quality that’s remembered, long after the price is forgotten’.

Newboutiqueowner
    • Total posts: 2
    PowerofWords, post: 268787, member: 979 wrote:
    Hi, I don’t know wholesalers, but sometimes you can cut a deal for bulk delivery. Sarah Ashburner is in HerBusiness and makes (herself) tailored dresses of Japanese 100% cotton. Even if you don’t do a deal with her, she is a lovely person and can point you to a supplier.

https://herbusiness.com/profile/sarah-ashburner/
    Sometimes it’s ‘quality that’s remembered, long after the price is forgotten’.

Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.