Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Fashion Jewellery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kristabel
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all
    This is my first time on Flying Solo and I am hoping for some wholesale or retail contacts.
    Last year I imported some jewellery with the plan to wholesale to small boutique shops in Brisbane. We recently moved to Melbourne and after a health scare my partner has moved back to New Zealand. I am hoping to also move back at the end of the year, I considered taking the jewellery with me and continue to sell my stock there however I have decided that the cost of the freight and having to pay more duty it is not really profitable, so I would like to move my stock as soon as possible.

Do you have any ideas for how I might find businesses interested in purchasing my stock? [email protected] and I can send you some pictures and prices (selling at close to cost prices)
    Thanks and wishing everyone all the best in their businesses.
    Christine

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Christine,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

I’m sorry to hear about your partner’s health problems and hope that things are on the up for you guys again soon.

I’ve moved your forum post over here to the Sales and marketing section of the forum, which is the more appropriate place for it, and have edited it slightly to bring it in line with our guidelines.

I hope that you’re able to connect with the right buyer quickly.

Good luck,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.