Home – New Forums Money matters Fee for relationship seminar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BonVie
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    ::

Hi all

My friend and I have different views on how much people will pay for a relationship seminar. Any ideas? (I know, I know ‘how long is a piece of string?’)

He is a qualified counsellor with rave reviews and great testimonials however his previous work has mainly been one on one and pro bono seminars.

I’m looking for any advice or suggestions of what we should be considering.

Many thanks
    Sandy

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

I’m assuming the point of the seminar is to get people to sign up for your services?

If so, then a two to three hour “taster” seminar should be no more than $97 since the benefit for you will be in the income from providing ongoing services.

I’d also offer “VIP” tickets to people on your database – bring along a friend for free.

Wendy :)

BonVie
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Great advice, thanks Wendy.

‘I’m assuming the point of the seminar is to get people to sign up …’

Yes, that’s partly the point, which makes me wonder if people would pay $97 for a few hours? The ‘VIP’ and ‘friend for free’ are fantastic ideas.

Much appreciated
    Sandy

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up
    BonVie, post: 156459 wrote:
    which makes me wonder if people would pay $97 for a few hours?

They will if they perceive value in what they’re receiving.

The aim is to find the balance between giving them tools/plans to implement themselves and feel the couple of hours was worth it, and having them want to learn even more from you.

Save the sales pitch until the end and be honest – most people know that you will have a “better” service to offer them if they’re happy with what they’ve learned on the day.

Good luck

Wendy :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.