Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Feedback for new Website Video

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DjDante
    • Total posts: 23
    Up
    ::

Hey all,

I’ve seen a whole bunch of posts around here about using video media effectively to introduce your website and/or your products. I was originally going to pay to have a good intro video made for me, but I figured I would put one together myself and see what I could come up with.

I’m quite happy with the end results, but would love to find out if you guys think this is going to be effective, or just annoying for visitors to my website.

it’s the main ‘Welcome to the School of Attraction’ Video on the website
    http://www.schoolofattraction.com.au

Jay-T
    • Total posts: 119
    Up

Hi,

The video is good it’s engaging.
    The opening is weak it started to lose me almost immediately don’t risk the first vital seconds on b.s. just get to the big pain or promise and stay tightly focused on it
    The offer is solid as well.

The guarantee is a little blurry it’s along the lines of “satisfaction guaranteed”

The guarantee is very important and it can be a deal breaker so be very clear about what you students will get as a result of giving you their time and money.

The risk reversal is good and is proven to work well

Your testimonials are good but you need to have some that state results:
    “I applied one single idea and I got myself 3 phone numbers inside of 5 minutes! That one idea was worth the $497 admission alone! Cheers Damien!”

There are a few other things but your site is pretty solid mate well done!

Cheers

Will

tullibo
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    DjDante, post: 31757 wrote:
    Hey all,

I’ve seen a whole bunch of posts around here about using video media effectively to introduce your website and/or your products. I was originally going to pay to have a good intro video made for me, but I figured I would put one together myself and see what I could come up with.

I’m quite happy with the end results, but would love to find out if you guys think this is going to be effective, or just annoying for visitors to my website.

it’s the main ‘Welcome to the School of Attraction’ Video on the website
    http://www.schoolofattraction.com.au

I’m not a big fan of intro videos on websites. Videos do work but it really depends on the content you’re trying to deliver. Video intros are kind of like those stupid flash intros everyone was doing in 2001!

IMO, if you’re doing a video, you need to have the same content in writing somewhere on the site before the video to engage the visitor – even if you just had a 1-2 line blurb on the sidebar on the right hand side of video in the sidebar.

Also remember a lot of ppl are on slow links or browsing from a mobile device so a bandwidth heavy video wont go down so well.

/my 2cents

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Too long, I would trim it back to 45 secs max. It’s a intro video. Also some of the images seem a little tacky.

Cheers

Matt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.