Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Feedback needed for new website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    actuarial
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    ::

Please give me your feed back for our new site.

https://www.onlinecompany.com.au/

thanks in Advance.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi actuarial,

I’ve moved your post over here to the Community reviews section of the forum, which is the more appropriate place for it.

To help people give you the most meaningful reviews they can, please ‘copy and paste’ the following questions into your post, along with your responses:

1. What needs reviewing? (i.e. logo, website, idea etc…)
    2. What does your business do?
    3. Who is your target market?
    4. What specific concerns do you have?

The more effort you put into your post, the more meaningful the feedback will be.

All the best for your review,
    Jayne

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

straight forward, transparet fees, easy 3 step signup, clean colours.

I think your onto a winner.

Steve

My Wedding Concierge
    • Total posts: 109
    Up

Didn’t this get posted for a review not long ago? Have you modified it much since then?

The thing which stands out to me is that guy who just starts talking to you as soon as you open the page. They’re not a great idea to have on the site, especially when it just autoplays, and to be honest, I don’t think it helps to let the customer think there’s some random american person creating a company for you.

Just my two cents. I think that’s pretty much what I said last time this site was posted for review.

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    My Wedding Concierge, post: 124410 wrote:
    Didn’t this get posted for a review not long ago? Have you modified it much since then?I think it has but has been deleted…

I agree the guy with the US accent is off putting. I would do some testing to see which converts better, the guy page or the no guy page.

Apart from that it’s pretty good. I have a few concerns but as this has been added for review already maybe he is adding it for business leads rather than reviews?

EmbalmSkincare
    Participant
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

I agree with Matt, the American accent (as much as I like it) I nearly left the site because I thought it’s an American website. Then I saw ASIC and got it.

I’d definitely have an Aussie accent.

Shane Walker
    • Total posts: 129
    Up

G’day Actuarial! It’s Shane Walker here.

In regards to your site, I agree with a lot of comments that some of the others have made.

If you are targeting an Australian market, get rid of the American accent because it will only make you lose a lot of potential clients straightaway.

In regards to your website set up, my eyes keep get drawn to the clock. The first thing that is coming into my mind when I look at the site is that the clock is your central focus.
    Now, after a fair bit of reading, I realize you are trying to get the 20 minute point across. But it was very confusing for me because I was looking at it and asking what this site is all about. This is because when someone lands to your site, you only have 3 seconds to gain their attention and to get them read more. If the first 3 seconds are confusing for the visitors, they will tend to click off and go elsewhere.

Whereas, you’re heading online company registration explains perfectly what it is. But because of the big red strip you’ve got underneath the clock, my eyes are not drawn up to the headline, company registration. If that was the centre point, I would be able to look at it and say to myself that this site is what I want.

If I was looking to register for a company and I am a new person to this game, “Australian Proprietor Company in your inbox within 20 minutes” is a little bit confusing for a lot of people. Make it really simple for people like “Online Company Registration in 20 Minutes, and then people will go beauty I can do this.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Zava Design
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,463
    Up

Get rid of the talking dude, most annoying part of any website is something like that starting up automatically! I would close your site right away.

And are you selling alarm clocks?? ;)

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Like others have said, the autoplay and the accent is a big turnoff. Rectify these two things and you will have a good quality website. Best of luck with it all.

SmartBizBlog
    • Total posts: 101
    Up

I actually closed the tab because of that American voice autoplay. I listen to music when I browse the net and it just interrupts it.

Autoplay = automatic close for me on any site.

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up

OK, it’s been said before, but there is NOTHING I hate more on a website that something that autoplays – music, video, or annoying American guy trying to sell me a concept.

Get rid of that and I think the site (and the concept) has legs.

Cheers

Nicole

actuarial
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Hi all, thanks for Your Feedback.

We definitely care for that American Accent.

Hi Jayne,

We need Review for our overall website layout Please?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    actuarial, post: 125994 wrote:
    Hi Jayne,

We need Review for our overall website layout Please?

Hi actuarial,

As I mentioned, you’ll get the best results from your review by providing as much info as you can to those who are prepared to take the time to give you feedback.

The best way to do that is to supply the answers to these questions:

Quote:
    1. What needs reviewing? (i.e. logo, website, idea etc…)
    2. What does your business do?
    3. Who is your target market?
    4. What specific concerns do you have?

It’s also recommended that you engage in discussion with the people who post here for you. They’re all trying to help, so it really motivates them to know whether you’ve understood their comments and are considering their recommendations.

All the best,
    Jayne

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up

Also, not making the video an autoplay would make a huge difference!

I’m sure if you did a survey of the things people most hate on websites, autoplay would be up there (along with broken links, horizontal scrolling, eye-bleeding animation etc)

Cheers

Nicole

Zava Design
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,463
    Up
    BlackCoffeeComms, post: 126137 wrote:
    horizontal scrolling
    Actually, I’ve come across some very cool horizontal scroll websites. However they were deliberately and carefully designed that way of course. ;)
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.