Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Feedback on proposed logo and tag line!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Leisa D
    • Total posts: 563
    Up
    ::

Okay, 2 cents worth from a designer – change the font on ‘sweet’ to something very easy to read, slightly rounded or oblique. Also rather than the red shading, I’d go for the slightly pinky red solid colour. The rest looks good for a web header, nice colour.

dealflip.com.au
    • Total posts: 119
    Up

Hi everyone ,

Sorry about the late reply been working on some changes with the logo.

So we’ve decided to go with the “tag” like concept. Using both a red and white colour scheme. Just wondering everyone’s thoughts on these new concepts that we’ve had made.

We like the red and white, but are very open to other potential colour schemes for example maybe orange and blue.

I’ve got two examples that you can check out here.

http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m494/SBD101/?action=view&current=Sweet2.png

http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m494/SBD101/?action=view&current=Sweet1.png

( We’re going to make the Business Deals colour black)

I think the font in the second example helps the word Sweet! pop more and gives that energy that we’re trying to capture.

Thanks again for all the feedback guys, were excited to launch soon and want to get the logo sorted from the get go :)

I really appreciate everyone who has commented in this thread so far:D

sixx
    • Total posts: 333
    Up

Whoa SBD!

This has come such a long way since the first examples you shared.

I think you can actually look at both these and get a feel for what you’re about.

Love the second one. It’s bold, friendly, fun and custom. Can definately see a future for either of these.

Gordon Akman
    • Total posts: 229
    Up

Good job! I like the one that ends in Sweet2

dealflip.com.au
    Up

Hey guys thanks for the kind comments! We’re really excited to get the pre-launch/subscriptions page up soon, will definitely be posting a link to the site up here soon. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks to all you wonderful guys and gals who have given us so much great help and direction with our logo :)

dealflip.com.au
    Up

Thank you to all the lovely members who helped us with the direction of our new logo. We’ve finally made the decision to go with the logo that we belive gives justice to the word SWEET!

Also on another note we have also built our subscription page so people can be notified when we launch and share our first deal!

You can check out both the logo and new site at

http://www.sweetbusinessdeals.com.au

Thank you to all the wonderful people who have shared their feedback and insight!

Cheers

dealflip.com.au
    Up

It’s been a while since I posted on this thread but i thought i would ask some more feedback from the smart gals and guys on the forum in regards to our tag line.

For everyone who has been following our progress and supporting us I thank you all immensely, for those of you who don’t know – Sweet Business Deals is a group-buying site dedicated to the small business community. (IN A NUTSHELL)

In regards to the tagline we were going to go initially with

Deals that make you say SWEET! (More emotional impact)

But now we have instead gone for:

BIG savings for small business

I think i like the 2nd tagline in particular, showing what we do and who we do it for!

I’m wondering if i can get your thoughts, feedback on both the tag lines and see if we have made the right or wrong decision.

Thanks in advance for all the replies

Cheers,

Paul

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Paul,

Personally, I like the new one better.

But I’ll be interested in the feedback from others too.

Good luck with it,
    Jayne

dealflip.com.au
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Thanks for the feedback. When i thought of the new tagline it really grew on me too. I hope it will do the same for others – it’s short, memorable and straight to the point :)

Cheers,

Paul

FS Concierge, post: 86304 wrote:
    Hi Paul,

Personally, I like the new one better.

But I’ll be interested in the feedback from others too.

Good luck with it,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Paul,

I believe the newest version is a “goer” for sure ! I like it heaps more than the original.

Good luck with it !

Regards,

Steve.

dealflip.com.au
    Up

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the feedback feel free to visit our site at http://www.sweetbusinessdeals.com.au might be of interest to you and your clients :)

Cheers,

Paul

Aus Lead Generation , post: 86428 wrote:
    Hi Paul,

I believe the newest version is a “goer” for sure ! I like it heaps more than the original.

Good luck with it !

Regards,

Steve.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.