Home – New Forums Tell me straight… feedback wanted on ad and overall look

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Leisa D
    • Total posts: 563
    Up
    ::

Hi all, I’m started a campaign with a clickable ad to go in an industry e-newsletter. What do you think of the copy and overall look?

hospitality-enews-MREC.jpg

clicks to page http://alexandradesign.com.au/contents/en-us/d405_hotel-printing.html (a work in progress, I’ll break it up into categories, eg. door hangers on one page, key wallets on one, etc.)

T J Madigan
    • Total posts: 255
    Up

I think your ad is great Leisa.
    Great colour, great imagery and call to action.
    I am just wondering if you might be able to come up with a more telling headline.

bluepenguin
    • Total posts: 1,026
    Up

It looks nice, but it doesn’t grab my attention and say “PRINTING!!!”

Leisa D
    Up

Thanks for the feedback, I think I’ll go back to the previous version –

Your hotel printing needs

done and dusted

ie. let people know immediately what I do, and that it’s not difficult or time consuming for them to have their printing needs sorted

Will that work better?

bluepenguin
    • Total posts: 1,026
    Up

That sounds better to me.

Leisa D
    Up

All done. I’ve supplied three variations for the 3 weeks, so I’ll be able to measure the responses and use the best copy on print material.

Thanks for the feedback! Without interaction from co-workers, etc. it’s great for us soloists to jump onto FS and get another opinion.

Ashman
    • Total posts: 78
    Up
    leisadent, post: 116799 wrote:
    Hi all, I’m started a campaign with a clickable ad to go in an industry e-newsletter. What do you think of the copy and overall look?

hospitality-enews-MREC.jpg

clicks to page http://alexandradesign.com.au/contents/en-us/d405_hotel-printing.html (a work in progress, I’ll break it up into categories, eg. door hangers on one page, key wallets on one, etc.)

I like it!! Only downfall is I thought “done and dusted” was your business name.

Leisa D
    Up

Good point, a case of me missing the forest for the trees. I’ve gone with 3 variations to be used over 3 weeks, here’s the results (and fingers crossed). It’s my first time for enewsletter advertising but I think it will be a good exercise, if only to discover which version gets responses so I can transfer the same copy and image to my direct mail item.

alexandra-design-01.jpg
    alexandra-design-02.jpg
    alexandra-design-03.jpg

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.