Home Forums Starting your journey Feedback would be awesome!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Your Local Tyre Truck
    • Total posts: 23

Well,
    We are finally there! 12 months in the planning, all the hoops jumped through and we are around 7 days from being able to trade! I have one request from you fine folk. Could you please provide some feedback on my website? I have built it myself, and I had this vision of a perfect website, but I’m not so sure its anyway close to good.
    I would also like to say, 90% of my ideas and content creation has been from this great website Flying Solo. Thanks so much to you all for contributing or answering my silly questions. It has been my main source of assistance through the whole process. I would like to add a huge shout out to Tim Reid from Small Business Big Marketing. Ive been listening to one of his pod-casts every day, and if you haven’t heard of them, get onto it right now. So much GOLD in every episode.

Looking forward to you feedback on my website, Thanks!
    Chris

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Your Local Tyre Truck, post: 212204 wrote:
    Well,
    We are finally there! 12 months in the planning, all the hoops jumped through and we are around 7 days from being able to trade! I have one request from you fine folk. Could you please provide some feedback on my website? I have built it myself, and I had this vision of a perfect website, but I’m not so sure its anyway close to good.
    I would also like to say, 90% of my ideas and content creation has been from this great website Flying Solo. Thanks so much to you all for contributing or answering my silly questions. It has been my main source of assistance through the whole process. I would like to add a huge shout out to Tim Reid from Small Business Big Marketing. Ive been listening to one of his pod-casts every day, and if you haven’t heard of them, get onto it right now. So much GOLD in every episode.

Looking forward to you feedback on my website, Thanks!
    ChrisWhat’s your website link?

Your Local Tyre Truck
    MatthewKeath, post: 212206 wrote:
    What’s your website link?

Oops!
    http://www.yourlocaltyretruck.com.au

ThexArm
    • Total posts: 253

I am not the web guy so you may get some developers, designers and seo experts provide their feedback.

I would give my feedback as a end customer. If I were to search in the web to replace my car tires and if I come across your site in the results there are 2 things missing on your website for me. It doesn’t tell me what tyres you carry and the cost of those tyres as well as cost of your service.

Of course your service is a convenience to your potential customers. That is what I see your main point of difference. So, are you targeting this market?

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485

Great idea, beats having to take the car in.

Just some observations from my point of view.

When I first saw it my initial thought was you sold Truck tyres, I get what you are doing, but just the first glimpse of the name.

We come to you page, If you drop the font down a couple of notches it would fit on the one screen without having to scroll down get as much in front of peoples eyes without scrolling, when you have so little on a page.

Can you hyperlink your email address’s

Spelling plus what is pathed, in this context, I get what you mean, but not sure if it is the best way to put it. – “This posistion pathed the way to complete the full transistion from retail trade to wholesale. ” . Chuck all your text through a spell and grammar check

Like Bala said – What tyres are on offer, I dont mind about no pricing, but definitely tell me what you are trying to sell.

Ok do you do alignments and balances, i am guessing you do, but don’t make me ring you to find out. I guess what i am saying is a little more detail on what is on offer. we all know that a tyre place does these things, but because you are running a mobile service, people will think are there limitations.

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184

It’s hard to build a site yourself so nice work there.

I just clicked on your site on my mobile phone, and the site is not mobile friendly which is a no no these days – that would be the first thing you need to look at.

Second, and this may come down the track, the site looks home made. No offense, but a professional website is like anything else in business, it should present well. Your site looks like a micro home made business.

Is a good business idea and I home you do really well.

Cheers,

Matt

Your Local Tyre Truck

Thank you all so much for your replies. I have implemented some of your ideas.
    Such a great forum to be involved with.
    Chris

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.