Home – New Forums Find the help you need Financial Adviser looking for referral partners

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mark.pearson
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone

i am looking for a few more referral partners to grow together with a mutually beneficial referral agreement. The partners that make the most sense are brokers, accountants and property based firms. I am based out of Victoria, but have the ability through skype etc to reach interstate

I do a fair bit of SMSF based work, so brokers with some experience in LRBA would be preferable

Please get in contact with me here, if you would like to set up a time to have a discussion

Look forward to talking to you all!

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and welcome to the Forums Mark.

It is great to have you.

Thanks for posting and good luck finding some mutually beneficial arrangements.

Cheers

alliedib
    • Total posts: 453
    Up

Hi Mark,

This is maybe slightly different to what you are looking for, but our office does a lot of insurance work for SMSF including Commercial Property (with some policies specifically set up for the Commercial Property Owner). We have clients all over Australia so location is not necessarily an issue.

Happy to have a chat with you if you like.

Regards,

Mark

mark.pearson
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Absolutely, I would love to have a chat

Email me your contact details, and I’ll give you a call! Appreciate you reaching out!

[email protected]

MathewK
    Participant
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi Mark,

Digging up an older thread.

You provide valuable investment advice, of which I trust property would be one? My Tax Depreciation Services would assist your property investors (of which I believe you would have a few). Would be a great value add partnership.

Drop me an email ;)

[email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.