Home Forums Find the help you need Finding Manufacturers – Australia & Offshore

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GT_Sydney
    • Total posts: 1

Hi There!
    I’m in the process of starting an ethical fashion range, with our inaugural line being bags. We’re up to the stage of sourcing a manufacturer which I’m finding really overwhelming! Would love any referrals of suggestions on how to find the right one? Any sourcing agents you might know etc?
    My preference would be to manufacturer in Aus so I can go and see products/ meet people etc but am finding the minimum run requirements too large.
    Any helps or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)
    Gemma

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,465

Hi Gemma, and welcome,

There are some really handy resources about sourcing fashion suppliers in this thread, and I think you’ll find them just as applicable to your bag business as they are to people looking for clothing suppliers.

Hope that helps, and that you’re able to move forward soon.

All the best,
    Jayne

Thrive Promotional
    • Total posts: 146

Try fair trade organisation .. They have a lot a members who are already manufacturing out of Africa and Bangladesh etc.

HijabHut
    • Total posts: 1

I am looking trying to source textile suppliers who can also custom make clothing range I’m after mainly offshore. Preferably China, Pakistan, Bangladesh. Can anyone assist please.

gr8leo87
    • Total posts: 21
    HijabHut, post: 223699, member: 72951 wrote:
    I am looking trying to source textile suppliers who can also custom make clothing range I’m after mainly offshore. Preferably China, Pakistan, Bangladesh. Can anyone assist please.
    Exactly what you are looking in textiles? I know people in Pakistan who deal with bedsheets.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.