Home Forums New here? Share your story Finding my wings!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    FindingMyWings
    • Total posts: 1

Hi everyone.

I am someone who is very driven and “itching” to take the plunge of starting a business. It has been a thing of mine for alot of years (I am now 37). I make a decent income in the 9 to 5 but i would really like to start with something small on the side, take some small risks, and just see how i go.

I think my strengths are … i am very self aware, and aware of my abilities. But my weaknesses are probably the negative messages i battle which is probably a challenge for many who are starting something on their own.

My partner, like me, is also driven. He is a very naturally positive person and has ran some businesses before in his home country. He is finishing his studies in January and he has some specific things he wants to do.

Basically…. i am very much at the beginning and i really don’t know what i can try but i am looking forward to reading more on these forums and interacting with some of you. I want to meet positive and driven people and also people who have experience.

Thanks for reading :)

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

Welcome :)

Sounds like you are someone who puts things off because you are too busy overthinking things and their possible problems – you say you have thought of starting a business for many years but at your age you still haven’t taken the plunge to start a little side business.
    It isn’t going to happen unless you just do it. Sometimes you have to take chances and see what happens and don’t be afraid of failure. Find something small and that you don’t have to put much money into and go for it – it will be a great learning experience even if it doesn’t work out. The more you practice the better you get.

Please keep up updated with your adventure and please ask for advice as you need it.

What is your idea for your first entrepreneurial venture?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.