Home – New Forums Starting your journey Finding suppliers?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Xoashleigh
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

Im in the process of opening my own online boutique. I am wanting to sell clothes similar to princess polly, beginning boutique, showpo, chiffon boutique etc.
    These boutiques all have very similar clothes if not the same but after spending weeks researching I can not find anyone or anywhere that can suopply me with these types of clothes.
    I know it must not be that hard as all boutiques have them so i need some help.
    If anyone knows suppliers who stock these clothes or even an idea on where to look or who to contact. Any information you have would be greatly appretiated!

jase03
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Yes I’m also looking for suppliers.

Particularly ones that are providing party dresses to showpo.com

Thanks

Peter Wang
    • Total posts: 19
    Up

Hey:
    You can logo on to Aliexpress or Globalsources, both of them are business to business website. Especially good for the small business overseas. There are hundreds of suppliers there.

Your sincerely

Peter

danny878787
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Xoashleigh,

I am actually on a similar venture myself and I was hoping to see if you had any luck locating suppliers and wholesalers?

I would love to share some of the info I found and hoping you could provide some insight on your end.

Thanks,
    Dani

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.