Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events First brisbane networking meeting 30 nov

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard A
    • Total posts: 92
    Up
    ::

Hi All Brisbanites,

After a few stops and starts I think we are ready to go for our first (and last!) networking meeting for 2009.

The Date – Monday, 30 Nov
    The Time – 9am
    The Location – Coffee Club Wilston (99 Kedron Brook Rd)

Meeting Plan:
    We will go around and get each person to introduce themselves and their business. We will then go around again and spend five mins on each person brainstorming a problem or generating ideas on any question you may have (depending on how many people are there, we may need to break into two groups to do this). If you a little shy or uncomfortable about this, its no problem and you can opt out.

This is a “mastermind” approach and assists you in getting the collective attention of smart people focused on fixing a problem or generating ideas for you. We also get the benefit of getting to know your business a little better.

Hopefully if we all think this is worthwhile we will resume again in Jan 2010 and make it a regular “Last Monday of the Month” meeting.

Could you please rsvp?

Thanks

Richard

Easy Workplace Safety
    • Total posts: 24
    Up

Hi Richard

I would love to be part of the meeting. Sounds great and will be good to have input from other people who are in business for themselves.

I am based at Ormeau however more than happy to travel to meet like minded people.

ColourMePurple
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Ok .. great, see you there

Gillian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.