Home – New Forums Selling online First online sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Love Goes Beyond Type
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi All!

Just wanted to share that our first online sale was processed through our website last week which was kind of exciting.

Although we have had sales through stall events no one has purchased anything online…..until now.

Just a little excited and wanted to share. :D

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Congratulations! May there be many more :)

Jayne

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Oh SWEET,

Thanks is awesome.. it is one of the nicest feelings knowing all your hard work is working hard for you whilst (hopefully) your having a brew somewhere? :D

Trusting this is just the base of Everest and with all the sales yet to come, they will push you to the TOP!

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    John Romaine
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,108
    Up

Where did the sale originate from?

That is worth following up on, so you can get more.

Agints
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Well done. Definitely a milestone worth celebrating.

Toner Bee
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

Congratulations!

eWAY
    • Total posts: 524
    Up

Congratulations!

As you’re using Shopify make sure you’re making use of the YOTPO social reviews app – http://apps.shopify.com/yotpo-social-reviews

You can set it up to email the customer after they receive their purchase asking for a review which is then automatically shared via Facebook and Twitter. Free social promotion is never a bad thing! It also helps build up product reviews in your store which are picked up by Google.

Maclean

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

That’s SO exciting! I can only imagine the feeling. Things are hotting up for http://www.navycrockett.com and I can’t wait to process that first sale!

WELL DONE :D

Love Goes Beyond Type
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Thanks for all the congratulation everyone.

Also thanks for the app suggestion Maclean. Looking into it right now.

rdenton
    • Total posts: 90
    Up

Congratulations!

I’ve always had a tradition of cashing out my first online sale, and sticking it to the wall next to my monitor.

zekin
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    Love Goes Beyond Type, post: 158902 wrote:
    Hi All!

Just wanted to share that our first online sale was processed through our website last week which was kind of exciting.

Although we have had sales through stall events no one has purchased anything online…..until now.

Just a little excited and wanted to share. :D

Congrats, well done.

Reminded me when I sold 1st baby sunglasses online the first time. Very excited.

Spice Queen
    • Total posts: 31
    Up

Congratulations! Bet that feels great!

I’m in a similar boat. I have good sales at the market and have only recently launched the website. I’ve had a few online sales but they have been from friends :D
    Still waiting from the first online sale from a stranger!

Good luck going forward.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    Up

Oi, LGBT,

Any more updates.. love to know that you are getting a smashing amount of traffic to your site.. Please update.. PLEASE!

Cheerio
    Jason ;)

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Fresh-Twist
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Congratulations. The first sale is always the best sale.

We had our first one on Boxing Day last year and this was the best Christmas present we could have hoped for.

Spice Queen, hang in there, the first sale will come very soon. One of our friend is a huge spice fan, we will drop him your website and hopefully he will order something from you.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    Up

FT,

Agree first sale is SWEET! i remember our first sale online, from a web site we built, from an item we sourced, from a client that was grateful.. the whole process was memorable!

Cheers
    Jason ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.