Home – New Forums Marketing mastery First Party Data

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Megna_Arche_Analytics
    Participant
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Are you familiar with the term ‘first party data’?
    I ask because I have been working in customer and retail analytics across major listed brands for over a decade and I want to now help SMBs make better decisions using their own data
    Is this something you would want to know more about? Are you concerned about marketing when privacy laws and awareness make it harder to reach prospective customers?
    Many thanks for your input!

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

I have seen a lot of data analytics operators on this site struggle.

Demonstrating the ROI is difficult in your space.

I feel if you can demonstrate actual ROI, you will be placed well in the market.

The problem is that you both need to educate and to demonstrate.

I may be wrong, but I don’t see many very small businesses come looking for these services. Compare and contrast to say an Accountant or Lawyer or even a Web Developer where people do go looking for them.

But enough of the Debbie Downer from me already :-)

Cheers

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    Paul – FS Concierge, post: 271774, member: 78928 wrote:
    I have seen a lot of data analytics operators on this site struggle.

Demonstrating the ROI is difficult in your space.

I feel if you can demonstrate actual ROI, you will be placed well in the market.

The problem is that you both need to educate and to demonstrate.

I may be wrong, but I don’t see many very small businesses come looking for these services. Compare and contrast to say an Accountant or Lawyer or even a Web Developer where people do go looking for them.

But enough of the Debbie Downer from me already :)

Cheers

And I think a better approach would be if [USER=120406]@Megna_Arche_Analytics[/USER] took a better approach to trying to tell us what it is, I have a good understanding of it, but most wouldnt and are they going to come on here and say no we don’t know.

Come out and write a speel about it, tell us the benefits, then you may get more engagement, rather then asking us what it is, you know that, we don’t.

Sell the benefits, don’t make it hard work for us

Megna_Arche_Analytics
    Participant
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Thanks for your feedback [USER=53375]@bb1[/USER] and [USER=78928]@Paul – FS Concierge[/USER] very valid points!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.