• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rhys
    • Total posts: 325
    Up
    ::

Hi all,
    Having already posted a couple of comments to existing threads I thought I should introduce myself without delaying any longer!

I am new to the flying solo website, but not new to running my own business – have been doing so since 2001.

I am an accountant by training, but these days I steer clear of tax and other “compliance” issues, instead working with clients to make sure they have the best systems in place to help them run their business, and then work with them some more to make sure they are using their systems as well as they can. Sometimes – where it fits what the client needs – I provide clients with a bookkeeper and / or monthly management accounting services.

I am an MYOB CC and have now also started working with Xero (which I think is a fabulous product for the micro business). I also support a number of other products for growing businesses.

You can find details of the products and services I offer at my website, http://www.viridity.com.au

Looking forward to participating on this forum – having spent several hours over the weekend looking at the posts I am completly unable to understand why I didn’t do this several years ago!

Cheers, Rhys

soliddata
    • Total posts: 392
    Up

Welcome Rhys,

Great to have you aboard FS, and you should be able to participate well here. I love the idea that you focus on systems that work for peoples businesses.

Kevin

wordmistress
    • Total posts: 504
    Up

Hi Rhys

Better late than never, right?!! It can be like an oasis when you find somewhere that serves your purposes and where you feel like you can contribute in a positive way too. Glad to have you at Flying Solo. Had a quick look at your website; love the colour scheme! All the best with Viridity!

Trish FCA
    • Total posts: 235
    Up

Hi Rhys,

Welcome to FS. Always great to have another bean counter in the club. I’ll be doing some training on Xero soon so it’s good to know I can pick someone’s brain.

Love the website also.

Look forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

Cheers,

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Rhys,

Great to meet you, and thanks for your enthusiasm so far. I’m sure your experience and insights will be very welcome around here!

Looking forward to getting to know you on the boards,
    Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.