Home – New Forums New here? Share your story First time professional healthcare networker …

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sourcewellbeing
    • Total posts: 35
    Up
    ::

Hello!

I’ve just signed up to Flying Solo and slowly finding my way around ….

I thought i’d introduce myself here in the hope of finding some fellow Melbourne based network buddies!

My name is Jo and I have recently opened a Complementary Medicine practice in central Melbourne. As a first time business owner I am having to learn fast but it is an exciting time indeed.

My passion is finding solutions for my clients health and wellbeing goals, whatever they may be, and I have a particular interest in mind-body medicine and stress management. If anyone would like to know more then please feel free to look over my website http://www.sourcewellbeing.com

As a Flying Soloist I am looking forward to checking out the forums here and maybe finding a local networking meet in Melbourne so let me know if you are a member of one already.

Take care all and see you around the forums
    Jo

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi Jo,

And welcome! Good to hear you’re becoming familiar with Flying Solo. With regards networking in Melbourne, keep an eye on this part of the forum for news on get togethers and if one’s not happening near you, you can always start one up! http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/vic/

Your site looks great, if you lived near me I’d be there like a shot for an Ayurvedic head massage!

Have a think about adding a signature to your post which includes your website, you can do this via the Control Panel (top left, grey bar).

I hope you enjoy taking part in the forums.

Sam

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi Jo,

And welcome! Good to hear you’re becoming familiar with Flying Solo. With regards networking in Melbourne, keep an eye on this part of the forum for news on get togethers and if one’s not happening near you, you can always start one up! http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/vic/

Your site looks great, if you lived near me I’d be there like a shot for an Ayurvedic head massage!

Have a think about adding a signature to your post which includes your website, you can do this via the Control Panel (top left, grey bar).

Sam

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

A warm welcome from me too Jo :)

I especially love having new practitioners join the forum, because when I’m not hanging out here in the FS forum, I’m a natural health marketing consultant and copywriter – so I’m thrilled that you’ve joined us, and am looking forward to chatting with you about your new business and all things herbal.

Nice to meet you!
    Jayne
    PS: Congrats on the SSNT and ANTA awards too, by the way… very impressive!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

I especially love having new practitioners join the forum, because when I’m not hanging out here in the FS forum, I’m a natural health marketing consultant and copywriter – so I’m thrilled that you’ve joined us, and am looking forward to chatting with you about your new business and all things herbal.

Nice to meet you!
    Jayne

sourcewellbeing
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 113773 wrote:

Nice to meet you!
    Jayne

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!
    Jo

sourcewellbeing
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 113773 wrote:

Nice to meet you!
    Jayne

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!
    Jo

sourcewellbeing
    Up
    sam_leader, post: 113746 wrote:
    Hi Jo,

Sam

Thanks for the signature tip and your welcome post
    Jo

sourcewellbeing
    Up
    sam_leader, post: 113746 wrote:
    Hi Jo,

Sam

Thanks for the signature tip and your welcome post
    Jo

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.