Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Flexible Hours IT Managerial Service in Brisbane

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike Ouwerkerk
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi all. My company (just me so far) is fairly new, and is about providing IT managerial services to companies that aren’t big enough to engage their own IT Manager / CIO. So, I don’t fix computers, but what I do is direct the IT spend via effective planning, and fix problems via effective change processes.

The big difference? I do this for only the hours required by the company e.g. It might be one day a week, or 12 hours a month, but it means that any sized company can get access to their own technology strategy expert.

End result? Remove inefficiencies, reduce risk, provide fit for purpose decisions, and enable companies to grow through the effective use of technology. Really what a good IT Manager / Chief Information Officer should be doing.

I pay a nice referral fee if you know of any companies that could use my services, and I’m more than happy to provide free advice if you have any questions.

Cheers

Mike Ouwerkerk
    Up

I also forgot to add – if there are any marketing / sales companies / people out there interested in doing a trade of services then I’d love to hear from them!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Mike,

We have lots of chats about IT around here, so your contribution will be most welcome.

It’s great to have you on board :)
    Jayne

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Mike you really should have an email and web site signature.

I am alway happy to barter and JV with other B2B services if you want to email me.

Mike Ouwerkerk
    Up
    Tony Manto, post: 191808 wrote:
    Hi Mike you really should have an email and web site signature.

I am alway happy to barter and JV with other B2B services if you want to email me.

HI Tony, thanks for the response. Thought I had set up a signature yesterday – don’t know what happened with that! Will email you.

Mike

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Mike and welcome

I hope you enjoy the new connections you create here on Flying Solo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.