Home – New Forums Tech talk Flexible Phone, fax and IVR a must for online business.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    help4bis.com
    • Total posts: 268
    Up
    ::

Just a quick note, I been using Telecube for a while now, and I like to make people aware. Good service, especially if you want 1300/1800 or simply more than one number.

http://telecube.com.au/

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

In the interest of openness and honesty with other community members, it looks remarkably like that link you have provided is possibly a tracking link, meaning if the person does make a purchase now or later, you stand to make a commission.

If that’s the case, don’t you think it’s reasonable to announce that?

help4bis.com
    Up

I was not aware of that, just copied the link from my account…. as i been using their service for my phone numbers.

I was not aware I could get commission, would be nice though… let me look at the link and fix that. (if i can).

Thanks

ClickyEmail
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Hey Help4Bis, pop that link up in another comment in case we want you to get a kickback. Often I’ve seen people put up both, one with an ‘affiliate’ note next to the link to indicate you’d be getting money. It helps with transparency and also if people would like the service and want to reward you for letting them know :)

help4bis.com
    Up

Thanks ClickyEmail, but better not… like to provide non-biased info :-). Wink wink

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up
    ClickyEmail, post: 196263 wrote:
    Hey Help4Bis, pop that link up in another comment in case we want you to get a kickback. Often I’ve seen people put up both, one with an ‘affiliate’ note next to the link to indicate you’d be getting money. It helps with transparency and also if people would like the service and want to reward you for letting them know :)
    Hi Andrew, a good idea for blogging and probably on some forums, but just a reminder that affiliate links aren’t permitted on this particular forum.;)

Dave

ClickyEmail
    • Total posts: 32
    Up
    FS Forum Support, post: 196277 wrote:
    Hi Andrew, a good idea for blogging and probably on some forums, but just a reminder that affiliate links aren’t permitted on this particular forum.;)

Dave

Oops! Sorry about that…

Joel Krause
    • Total posts: 103
    Up

Thanks for the heads up! I’ve been searching for a 1300 supplier for the past week and had a list of potentials, but this settled it.

I registered a 1300 number last night, set-up my IVR this morning and now everything is working as expected! The control panel is great compared to Zintel where it was very, very limiting.

I have two VoIP services (one with DCSI and one with engin), but might just use the one number and move it to Telecube and setup extensions.

Also worth noting: I had a question this morning, emailed them, within 40 minutes I had a reply. Support is top notch, I certainly wasn’t expecting a reply on a Sunday!

Webslice
    • Total posts: 30
    Up

I use Telecube too, with 3 x 1300 numbers. Its great…

I do wish however they offered SIP trunking rather then SIP end points so I don’t need 10 SIP connections to manage all my numbers.

PRO
    • Total posts: 450
    Up

It looks good.

We use fonality. $42.90 a month including IP phone, DID all local & national calls and 60 mins to mobiles. Mobile quota spreads across extensions so if you have 5 extensions then you get 300mins a month

If we weren’t such heavy users then the telecube service looks good.

help4bis.com
    Up
    Joel Krause, post: 196380 wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up! I’ve been searching for a 1300 supplier for the past week and had a list of potentials, but this settled it.

I registered a 1300 number last night, set-up my IVR this morning and now everything is working as expected! The control panel is great compared to Zintel where it was very, very limiting.

I have two VoIP services (one with DCSI and one with engin), but might just use the one number and move it to Telecube and setup extensions.

Also worth noting: I had a question this morning, emailed them, within 40 minutes I had a reply. Support is top notch, I certainly wasn’t expecting a reply on a Sunday!

No worries mate, I generally do not recommend what I have not used or do not like :-).

I am pleased to see you happy.

H

Daniel Mitchell
    • Total posts: 56
    Up

Just to throw a different spin on it – I’m also a customer and looking at switching providers at the moment. I’ve got pretty simple requirements – a 1300 number I can redirect to a local phone number. When calling the 1300 there is a noticeable delay (about 2-3 seconds) and the line quality is not completely clear – definitely the classic VOIP feel to it. Calling the local number directly and the quality is perfect. I also wasn’t overly impressed when I tried to contact support.

On the plus side the price is great and the service is definitely usable so perhaps the value for money is still pretty good.

help4bis.com
    Up
    Daniel Mitchell, post: 196465 wrote:
    Just to throw a different spin on it – I’m also a customer and looking at switching providers at the moment. I’ve got pretty simple requirements – a 1300 number I can redirect to a local phone number. When calling the 1300 there is a noticeable delay (about 2-3 seconds) and the line quality is not completely clear – definitely the classic VOIP feel to it. Calling the local number directly and the quality is perfect. I also wasn’t overly impressed when I tried to contact support.

On the plus side the price is great and the service is definitely usable so perhaps the value for money is still pretty good.
    Bugger that is no good, have you talked to them about it (of course you have).

I do not use 1300 atm, all the other stuff goes well, we have an onsite 3cx IPPBX so we do the routing internally.

Are you routing your 1300 to another Voip number?

Daniel Mitchell
    • Total posts: 56
    Up
    help4bis.com, post: 196506 wrote:
    Bugger that is no good, have you talked to them about it (of course you have).

I do not use 1300 atm, all the other stuff goes well, we have an onsite 3cx IPPBX so we do the routing internally.

Are you routing your 1300 to another Voip number?

Hi Henk

It’s routing to a managed receptionist/answering service so I’m not sure if they’re using VOIP or not (quite probably are), but if I ring the dedicated number I’ve got with the answering service directly then there are no issues so I can only suspect it is at the 1300 routing end.

I had a few different issues at the start with both services and while I was able to speak directly to the answering service and had great support getting their problems fixed, I didn’t have very good support from Telecube which left me underwhelmed to put much effort into using them and would prefer to spend the time researching/testing other providers. Although with your positive recommendation I think that I should give them another go and contact them again specifically about this problem.

Cheers

help4bis.com
    Up

If your do not get the service you want or need and it cannot be fixed to your level of satisfaction…. ditch them. simple.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.