Home – New Forums Find the help you need Flyers/Leaflets Distribution Company?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GSanders12
    • Total posts: 201
    Up
    ::

Hi, I am looking for a leaflet distribution company that handles medium-large operations on distributing another company’s advertising material (flyers) to residential homes and would like to ask a question on:

How you design your operations to successfully distribute 100% of the company’s advertising material. What systems do you have in place and any tips?

PS: I am managing an operation of around 10 distributors for a few weeks and would like to prevent any misfortunes/mistakes by learning from you guys.

Thank you :)

Roberta@thelocalexp
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

hi,
    I have been a customer of distribution companies before and the issues I think they had was finding willing staff and being to train them well enough to ensure flyers were distributed. I as a customer would offer incentives to the staff to get the things done (eg if everythings distributed I’d just get them a gift basket to share).
    Hope that helps.
    Roberta

GSanders12
    • Total posts: 201
    Up

Thanks Roberta, that seems like a great idea to help motivate the company.

What I was wondering was some tips on how to make sure every distributor successfully distributes their batch?

Also what resources are available to the public for a DISTRIBUTOR to go through each RESIDENTIAL (not commercial at all) street in each suburb? I am wondering how I can pull this off like the distribution companies do?

Thank you and look forward to any feedback!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.