Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Flying solo 6 months in

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    EvolveTp
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself.

Firstly thank you to Frederike at Ondetto for introducing me to this community.

I have being flying solo for about 6 months and it has been a roller coaster ride so far. I love the fact that I am my own boss and can spend more time with my young family.

I have found it more challenging than expected particularly in terms of the business promotion side of things and working out how to get the best bang for your buck when it come to advertising or promoting your business.

At the end of the day face to face networking seems to be the best approach for me. I look forward to reading lots of useful information on this site and forum to help grow my business and make it more sustainable in the future.

Travis
    http://evolveplanning.com.au

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Travis,

It’s nice to meet you, and huge thanks to Frederike for pointing you in our direction.

Please feel free to share more about your business with us – and you may like to share your website with us so people can check that out too. (The best way is to add it to your forum signature by using the link in the grey bar above the forum to go to the Control Panel, and then choosing Edit signature).

Welcome to the gang :)
    Jayne

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Travis, well done on stepping out on your own. Yes networking is great, however niche marketing is even better. Who is your target market and what is your pitch.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Travis

It sure can be a roller coaster rise when you are only 6 months in.

Networking will be brilliant for your business and building those relationships where you will have ongoing referrals will be the lifeblood of your business long term.

There is a lot you can do to maximise the success of this along the way – let me know if you would like to chat.

The Hobbit
    Participant
    • Total posts: 309
    Up

I think it was Henry Ford who said half of my advertising budget is wasted, the only problem is I don’t know which half.
    Face to face networking is usually the best and longest lasting. But, it is time consuming why don’t you talk directly to Tony Manto I’ve read a lot of his posts and he seems to know what he’s talking about.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.