Home – New Forums Other discussions Flying Solo… the Non Business Community

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up
    ::

Hey FS Team

What makes FS enduring is that there is a sense of community here… after the angry buggers come and go.

You survive on traffic… that’s a given?

So here’s a radical thought… why not expand the options for the community to include topics of interest?… leading to more traffic?

For example… a lovely new member just posted an introduction where she said that she enjoyed gardening, reading and keeping poultry.

What if there were search capabilities here for these interests?

After 25 years and owning seven Great Danes (two at a time) plus being the Secretary of the Club for a stint… I know a little bit about them.

And don’t get me talking about ocean yacht racing

It particularly interested me when David Attenborough said he had waited seven? years to capture a shot of two slugs mating when I’d seen it months earlier in a ‘what tha’ moment at the garbage bin… the male slug sort of turns himself inside out for those who are interested. 😮

You see FS Team… there’s no limit to the information potential :p

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi Warren,

I like your thinking! As soloists who we are is intrinsically linked to what we do so while there is no forum as such to discuss our interests in detail here, it does come out naturally I reckon. I like to think Flying Solo’s USP is that we are a business community with personality, something of a lesser spotted beast IMHO!

Thanks for the suggestion and keep them coming.

Sam

IncredibleCo
    • Total posts: 406
    Up

I’m not a fan of this idea. This is a business forum. There are plenty of other forums to simply gossip on and what not.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.