Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Flying Solo, What a Great Name! Hello Members…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cesar
    • Total posts: 591
    Up
    ::

Without sounding bias, this is probably one of the most professional business forums around.

Look forward to interacting with some of the forum members by exchanging ideas and strategies to improve our businesses.

BTW, life can’t be all business, so we hope to have some fun too.

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi WAHE,

Nice to meet you! It would be great if you could share some info about yourself and your business so we can get to know you better.

Hope you are having a fun weekend!
    All the best,
    Jayne

Cesar
    • Total posts: 591
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 19388 wrote:
    Hi WAHE,

Nice to meet you! It would be great if you could share some info about yourself and your business so we can get to know you better.

Hope you are having a fun weekend!
    All the best,
    Jayne

Hello Jayne,

I was introduced to affiliate marketing about 3 years ago, but as time progressed I realised that my “Forte” was Internet Marketing. I have a great deal of knowledge in optimising websites, On-Page and Off-Page, to help you achieve higher SERPS. My advice is FREE of Charge.

BTW, this is a common sense approach to good SEO. What I mean by this, if you keep your focus in offering your online customer base with an answer and solution to their search queries and requirements, everything else will fall into place.

By sticking to the GUIDELINES and avoiding WEB SPAM your online business will grow into a viable business. Don’t forget though that original and high quality content should always be your #1 priority.

Just remember to keep your customers best interest as your #1 priority.

Presently I am focused on building an eCommerce business and would be more than happy to offer any advice once I have completed my business plan.

Hopefully, that gives you an idea about myself.

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Welcome to the Forums. I have found some really good advice and people here.

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.