Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Flying Solo’s first ever webinar! And it’s free…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

We will be hosting our first ever webinar on Wednesday 23 November. The topic is red hot: How to get more business benefit from Facebook and will feature Lara Solomon. She’s the one in the rabbit ears here http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/webinars

We’ve had over 250 registered to attend to date and hope you can join us.

Look forward to joining you there. I’ll deffo be along as I manage the FB page for the FS team. I’m sure one tip will be to share the existence of your page with those you communicate with….soooo…. if you haven’t checked us out over in Facebookland, come on over facebook.com/flyingsoloAU

Love your work!

Sam

BruceR
    • Total posts: 195
    Up

That sounds great. I have a Facebook page but probably don’t use it very effectively.

Unfortunately I’m otherwise engaged on the 23rd so can’t attend the webinar – will the session be recorded?

dextereugenio
    • Total posts: 536
    Up

this thread is relevant to my interests…..

hehe

websitedesigner
    • Total posts: 917
    Up

Cool looks good, I’m there. I love a good webinar!

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    Numberz, post: 97077 wrote:
    That sounds great. I have a Facebook page but probably don’t use it very effectively.

Unfortunately I’m otherwise engaged on the 23rd so can’t attend the webinar – will the session be recorded?

Hi Numberz,
    We do plan on recording the session and making it available afterwards. To ensure that you’re in the communications loop you’re best to register for the session even if you may not be able to make it live and we’ll let you know the details after the webinar.
    Cheers
    Peter

AngelaGirl
    • Total posts: 330
    Up

I am a webinar virgin so I am very much looking forward to it :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.