Home – New Forums Other discussions Font Recognition Guru – Please Help :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    ::

Hi FS’ers (lol meet the FS’ers)

Ok, in a little bind as i overcommitted myself and offered to help a forum friend locate a FONT. To be honest, i didnt think it would be that hard or elusive although it has been…

The Situation:
    Basically i was provided 2 images (same font family by the look of it) which are attached and was asked to see if i can help locate it… Have done this in the past, although i appear to have exhausted my limited resources and dont want to let this mate down.

Required:
    Am hoping someone on here may be familiar with this font and let me know what it is called, not asking you to search for it and eat into your valuable time, just hoping you may know it..

I have stumbled across a similar font or 2, although not really the same as expected.. fonts located are: Growler and Aliva – again not ideal though :(

[ATTACH=full]966[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]967[/ATTACH]

If someone can help out, i would be very grateful… Thanks in advance.

Be well all.

[ATTACH]966[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]967[/ATTACH]

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Typical, just an update.. Think i just found it! Always the way isnt it :)

Its called ‘Selfie’ and i think its the ACTUAL font.. If by any chance a guru reads it and i might be wrong, please do let me know.

Thanks and apologies..

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    GuestMember
    • Total posts: 318
    Up

Ha Ha, that always happens. The funny thing is, I call my partner “Guru” because whenever I ask her a question, the answer seems to come. The lesson (that I never seem to implement) is to ask for assistance sooner and make it happen!

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

For future reference Jason, http://www.whatfontis.com/ is a great site for finding a font. Simply upload your image and it spits back matching fonts.

Wendy :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.