Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Forex blog – happy to receive your feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    karmaD
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    ::

Hi guys,

As a passionate Forex trader I want to share some trading ideas and lessons learnt on my blog: http://www.forex10best.com/

I would appreciate your honest opinions about:

• Topics covered
    • Navigation and menus
    • Any other suggestions for improvements

The look and feel of the site

Thanks in advance to anyone who will take the time to visit my website and give me some feedback.
    karmaD

Mirella Vertigo
    • Total posts: 32
    Up
    ::

Hi karmaD,

It’s great you have set up a site to help people understand forex trading. As someone who isn’t very familiar with forex, the website is very confusing to me. There is too much information all at once and the links are not in any structured order. My suggestion would be to have a prominent “START HERE!” section that catches people’s eye when they first visit your site. That way you can then lead them to articles you’ve written, FAQs about the industry, and basic tips to get started. All I see is graphs and numbers and it’s quite overwhelming!

You have written some great articles, so highlight them in your “10 best ways to learn forex” section instead of directing people to other blogs and online forums. Remember that you want to keep people on your site and for them to trust in your knowledge of the topic. See how much of your content you can streamline into main categories, and consider integrating a search function into the site to make it easy for people to find information.

All the best.

Mirella

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.