Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Former wage slave narrowly escapes life imprisonment!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    adrian
    Participant
    • Total posts: 181
    Up
    ::

Hi there,

Long time employee here, who just made a break for starting my own business, and cleared the perimeter barbed wire! Not too sure what’s on the outside yet but liking it so far!

I worked for more than 10 years making games for websites, and over time that evolved into more and more web development work. I finally got sick of thinking I knew more than my boss, jumped ship, and set up a new business with a couple of friends. We’re focussing on developing sites for small business that need more than a standard ‘brochure’ web site.

VinniesHotRodLogo_550.jpg

Hope to learn a heap here, and share what I can! Please ping me if there’s anything I can help you with.

Cheers,

Adrian

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

G’day Adrian,

Congrats on making the leap to soloism! Here’s hoping your new business goes from strength to strength – great logo by the way.

You could consider creating a signature for your posts. Go to Control Panel in they grey bar and follow the links from there.

Love your work,

Sam

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

G’day Adrian,

Congrats on making the leap to soloism! Here’s hoping your new business goes from strength to strength – great logo by the way.

You could consider creating a signature for your posts. Go to Control Panel in they grey bar and follow the links from there.

Love your work,

Sam

adrian
    Participant
    Up

Hey Sam, thanks for the congrats. I’m sure it’s going to be a fun ride! And thanks for the tip on the sig!

adrian
    Participant
    Up

Hey Sam, thanks for the congrats. I’m sure it’s going to be a fun ride! And thanks for the tip on the sig!

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi Adrian, and welcome to Flying solo.

Thought you were a custom hot rod company to begin with! Click on your site looking to see the cars you built. Came away disappointed ;)

Look forward to reading more of your posts.

Cheers,

Matt

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi Adrian, and welcome to Flying solo.

Thought you were a custom hot rod company to begin with! Click on your site looking to see the cars you built. Came away disappointed ;)

Look forward to reading more of your posts.

Cheers,

Matt

DavidM
    • Total posts: 329
    Up

Congrats on taking the plunge Adrian. You re in for a great rearing journey. The roller coaster just got a track that’s higher and deeper.

DavidM
    • Total posts: 329
    Up

Congrats on taking the plunge Adrian. You re in for a great rearing journey. The roller coaster just got a track that’s higher and deeper.

inxpress111
    • Total posts: 49
    Up

Welcome aboard – the ride may be bumpy but the rewards can be fantastic – good luck with the new venture.

inxpress111
    • Total posts: 49
    Up

Welcome aboard – the ride may be bumpy but the rewards can be fantastic – good luck with the new venture.

Gordan
    • Total posts: 119
    Up

Congrats on taking the plunge.

Make a goal, and keep going at it. Some days will be tough, some days will be even tougher, but keep your goal in sight and you will get there.

Gordan
    • Total posts: 119
    Up

Congrats on taking the plunge.

Make a goal, and keep going at it. Some days will be tough, some days will be even tougher, but keep your goal in sight and you will get there.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.