• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    fmgindustries
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi My name is Frank Galan i own a family based importing and wholesale business based out of Geelong, Victoria.
    I have been in business for 10yrs and sell to the paint and hardware industry.

Looking foward to hearing for other small businesses and grow my business network and business friendships.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Welcome aboard Frank! Feel free to ask any questions in a new thread or simply join a conversation. :)

Dave

Wordsmith
    • Total posts: 194
    Up

Hi Frank
    Do you have a website we can suss out?
    You should also add it to your signature – it might generate a few leads for you. You can assess this through the ‘Your account’ page, under ‘Signatures’.

fmgindustries
    Up

website is http://www.fmgindustries.com

I cant find where i can add it to my signiture

fmgindustries
    Up

i would like to find some sale reps ( commission based ). Can someone help me out with where i look, its best for someone who wants to add their portfolio, and can service paint stores within their state on a monthly basis.

thank you

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Frank,

I can’t help with where to find reps, but to set up your signature, hover over your forum nickname in the green bar at the top of the forum (on the right hand side), and then choose the Signature option.

Cheers,
    Jayne

GTC
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Welcome to the forums Frank (I just joined recently as well) and great to see someone from Geelong on here.

As for sale reps – would placing a job ad on Seek be an option to consider? Or even doing an active search on LinkedIn for Geelong based sales reps looking for work?

kangaroojosh
    • Total posts: 64
    Up

welcome onboard! Good luck with your business and yes, for sure networking helps!

@HeatherSmithAU
    • Total posts: 525
    Up

Frank – can I ask – what is the one piece of advice you would give to someone new to WHOLESALING ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.