Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Free business group in Melbourne to help you suceed!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nancyfiles
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Have you recently launched a business? Perhaps you are at the planning stages? Going into business, especially by yourself, can be very daunting and lonely. I have just relocated to Melbourne and I was part of an amazing group in Sydney that I wish to start here. We basically meet a few times a month or even weekly, if everyone is motivated, to share what we have accomplished in the week to move our business forward and what we need help with. We can then all brainstorm together and help each other grow our businesses! I am therefore seeking expressions of interest from people who would like to join a small like minded community with one goal: to have a sucessful business. If this is something that interests you, please send me an email telling me about yourself, your business and why this group could be useful for you. There will only be 10 candidates accepted so be quick to submit your interest! Want to be part of a free group that will act as a motivational coach and mentor so you can be sucessful in your business? Inquire today!

StevenP
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::
    Nancyfiles, post: 210186 wrote:
    Have you recently launched a business? Perhaps you are at the planning stages? Going into business, especially by yourself, can be very daunting and lonely. I have just relocated to Melbourne and I was part of an amazing group in Sydney that I wish to start here. We basically meet a few times a month or even weekly, if everyone is motivated, to share what we have accomplished in the week to move our business forward and what we need help with. We can then all brainstorm together and help each other grow our businesses! I am therefore seeking expressions of interest from people who would like to join a small like minded community with one goal: to have a sucessful business. If this is something that interests you, please send me an email telling me about yourself, your business and why this group could be useful for you. There will only be 10 candidates accepted so be quick to submit your interest! Want to be part of a free group that will act as a motivational coach and mentor so you can be sucessful in your business? Inquire today!

Hi Nancy

Is this going ahead ? Please send me more information via message.

Thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.