Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Free courses for employers-where to advertise?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    keepsmiling
    • Total posts: 53
    Up
    ::

I have a client that is offering free government accrediated training courses eg. in warehousing, contact centres, hospilality etc. My only question is where can I advertise for free…..the benefit to the employer is that their staff get trained, and they get paid aswell.
    If anyone has any ideas please shoot some information across.
    Thanks so much for your assistance.

Steven Hudson
    • Total posts: 122
    Up
    ::
    keepsmiling, post: 31434 wrote:
    My only question is where can I advertise for free…..

Hello Keepsmilling

I think what you are referring to is a Gov sponsored training up to cert 3 or cert 4 in some cases, Feds give you $4K back over the period of the course (if you met certain criteria) and the State Gov have various sponsorship grants either by the way of paying the RTO for the training or part of depending on the State Gov.

Some times there is a gap…but I know a courier company who put $28K in their back pocket with this deal and they got ripped off by the RTO. If they had come through me it would have been about $70K…. to bad…. so sad.

The Free advertising Question…….could you ‘please explain’ (LOL Sorry can’t help It)………a bit more info on what you are wanting help with?

Cheers

Steven

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.