Home – New Forums Logistics Free Import Pricing Template

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Accounts Studio
    • Total posts: 516
    Up
    ::

I posted in response to a question on a previous thread that I had put together a great template to work out pricing on goods that you are importing and have had quite a few requests so I thought I would just post here that it is available – if anybody would like a copy please just email me on [email protected]

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

This is so generous of you Sophie, thank you for sharing your expertise in this way.

Have a great day,

Robert

Accounts Studio
    Up

BTW I also just wanted to mention for anyone that is using this template or any other – make sure that you set your default exchange rate to one that will cover fluctuations – i.e. if the current US$ rate is 92 cents, you might want to use a rate for budgeting purposes of 85 cents or 88 cents – most of the foreign exchange websites eg oanda.com should be able to show you a graph of what your particular rate has been doing over the past few months so that you can see how stable it has been.

Accounts Studio
    Up

bumping this up as many people asked for copies when it was first posted. Still available if anyone needs it.

Karen Wardle
    • Total posts: 363
    Up

Hi Sophie

I thought that maybe I could offer it as an incentive to the book for a limited time only type deal.

Up to you of course, let me know what you think.

Regards

Karen
    http://www.you-can-start-business.com

Accounts Studio
    Up

HI Karen
    Will email you
    Soph

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.