Home – New Forums Find the help you need Free online video for your products.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    davinci7
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

We are in in the process of developing a whole new customer support system and wish to find a retailer/producer with whom we could trial our product/service. It predominantly uses online video to show your customers how to setup and use your product.

We are offering this service completely free so that we can test and fine tune our innovative system.

We are looking for retailers/producers who are selling/distributing products that:

• require some degree of knowledge to use
    • have a reasonable turnover
    • are willing to provide us with sales data for comparative analysis

In return we offer you the opportunity to:

• increase your sales
    • provide your customers with post sales support
    • market your goods online to potential buyers

If you think that we could be of assistance to you, please send me an email with a brief overview of your products so we can determine if your product/s is suitable for our trial. I give my assurance that this is for legitimate testing and research and not a marketing ploy of any kind.

Regards,

Karen Pouye
    karen@screenweaver.com.au

Daniel12345
    • Total posts: 97
    Up

Hi Karen,
    I have been wanting to put together a video for the business website for a while now- My business is Hale & Fun and what we do is provide educational and entertaining courses for community centres and retirement homes. Predominantly focusing on learning in the third age but with alot more flexibility we also try to include courses that can bridge the generation gap (such as the history of graphic novels).
    We are just starting out but have got alot of good feedback.
    Cheers
    Daniel
    http://www.haleandfun.com.au

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

Hey mate, you may be interested in something like this if it’s not suitable for the above mentioned video?
    [HTML]http://www.lemonchip.com/web-video.html[/HTML]

davinci7
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    Daniel12345, post: 98211 wrote:
    Hi Karen,
    I have been wanting to put together a video for the business website for a while now- My business is Hale & Fun and what we do is provide educational and entertaining courses for community centres and retirement homes. Predominantly focusing on learning in the third age but with alot more flexibility we also try to include courses that can bridge the generation gap (such as the history of graphic novels).
    We are just starting out but have got alot of good feedback.
    Cheers
    Daniel
    http://www.haleandfun.com.au

Hi Hale,
    Thanks for your offer to work with us on the video trial. We’d love to help you, but we are looking for a business that is dealing with “products” rather than a service. What area are you located in? Maybe we might be able to assist one another in other areas such as advice. We do know a considerable amount about online video and could give you some independent objective advice. We are always looking for people to test our videos on to gain valuable feedback.

All the best with your business venture. It looks very exciting! Love the topics! Love the website! Love the whole concept!

Cheers,
    Karen Pouye

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.