Home – New Forums Get productive Free Productivity Tool

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

In my opinion, it is good to have a CRM system in your company. It is a really good tool that improves not only customer relationship management but also business management. In my company I use a system from a Polish company FIRMAO. In my opinion it is one of the most underestimated software of this type, which is a pity because it is really very good!

Ben
    Participant
    • Total posts: 39
    Up

My main comment is don’t pay attention to those who complain about design, there are many apps today that, people have spent hours and hours on making them look nice, but have forgotten the main reason for the app – functionality. Personally, I don’t care if an app looks good, as long as it does what I want it to do. Keep up the good work.

Calcul8or
    Participant
    • Total posts: 481
    Up

For anyone who’s wondering, I’ve made several big changes to the design and added loads more functionality than it had when I first started this post. Still a long way from launching though, because of other projects I’ve been working on.

Programmer. Analyst. Nerd. Calcul8ors.com.au Custom Software & Collaboration
    Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Good on you @calcul8or and wishing you every success!

Cheers
    Paul

Estoque
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Thanks for the information!

Sophia
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Productivity tools
    ProofHub.
    nTask.
    GanttPro.
    Infinity. Scheduling & Calendar.
    Calendar. Communication & collaboration.
    Slack.
    Shift.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.