Home – New Forums Tech talk Free Video re Multiple Listings in Google

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    EdmundPelgen
    • Total posts: 21
    Up
    ::

I posted this in another thread but thought it might be relevant to those interested in wrapping their heads around listings in google.

I recently launched my search engine optimisation business at http://www.marketreachseo.com.au and as part of it I did a video called “how to get multiple page 1 listings in google” where I kind of explain how people can get their website to appear on page 1 for a number of phrases…the key is the ability to a) identify the keyword phrases that have good search volume, and b) Determining the ones with relatively low competition and then c) creating an optimised page or blog article targeting that keyword phrase.

Badabing! Multiple page 1 listings. You can see the video here (no need to sign up for anything)

Click here

If you have questions please post them on the blog at the bottom of the vid.

Cheers and thanks

Ed

Aidan
    • Total posts: 1,125
    Up

Hi Ed,

Invalid URL to blog post!

EdmundPelgen
    Up

Thanks Adrian fixed now..forum software broke it.

Cheers

Ed

Aidan
    Up

Thanks – re-tweeted it for you :)

EdmundPelgen
    Up

Thanks Aiden,

I appreciate that. I see your a sem guy. Is that keeping you gusy busy? I come across your guys websites all the time btw.

Cheers
    Ed

Aidan
    Up

Hi Ed,

Oh yes! Busier than a one legged riverdancer.

We serve mainly small businesses and there is SO much confusion out there
    when it comes to internet marketing, It’s nice to be able to clear the fuzz for folks and help them on their way as I’m sure you’ll agree.

Cheers
    Aidan

Efreet
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the video mate. Really helped me and I should have found the video sooner. lol

There is an interesting video i found at youtube about technology and business fact at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzCQ219bxl8

Cheers,
    Ef

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.